Lev Kravchenko

His parents named him Lev — Meaning Lion in Russian, and what are Lions are known being for?

• Their strength, power and ferocity, his parents believed he would be a strong man. They was right.

• He's the oldest of his two siblings, the second oldest was his brother and younger being his sister.

Growing up he was rather responsible, doing what he was told and obeying his parents commands.
•He's not very sociable and quite grumpy half of the time, especially when his job resolves around constant communications and loots of meetings and discussions.

• Despite his cold, rough and tough demeanour. Deep down Lev is actually quite a shy man, and quite introverted.

• Pretty much he's mentally exhausted, grumpy, cranky and typically doesn't want to deal with anyone.

• But people will forever known him for his violent nature, and his deep friendship with Dragovitch.

• Lev is definitely a workaholic, his life long devotion and service to the War was an example. And in the future in becoming Omega's leader and commanding officer.

• He had been caught many times sleeping at his desk, paperwork all scrunched up.

• He's not very sociable and quite grumpy half of the time, especially when his job resolves around constant communications and loots of meetings and discussions.

•Work is the only thing that keeps Lev occupied, outside of work he really does have any interest in anything else.

• Most of the time he is sleep deprived, which is why he relies on Coffee so much to keep his energy up.

• (Don't shout around him if he looks tired or miserable enough as it is)

•He hates being under pressure, it stresses him out a lot. Which is why Lev is seen unleashed or angry half of the time.

• Resorting to violence had always been his main language, dubbing a nick name "The bloodthirsty Colonel."

• Lev hates giving hugs or overall being affectionate, but he gives really good hugs. It is rare that he calls someone his "Friend." Or as a matter of fact, care for anyone else at all.

•Lev sadly isn't good with relationships– He's a hard person to trust and very much cares about his loyalty, and overall perfers work overall.

•There is a lighter side that is shallowed and hidden away, he prefers to keep that at bay.