chapter 30

"Wow!" Chai Linglin couldn't help exclaiming, and quickly covered her mouth with her hands, looking at everyone innocently.

But this exclamation was not small after all, and the two who were competing heard it.

Xiao Yin didn't hear it. She knew very well about her ability to order tea. Even if she changed a pair of skins, some things were carved into her bones, and she would never forget it no matter what.

At the beginning, Xia Houjing was addicted to tea as much as her life, and she went to learn how to order tea in order to do what she liked. She has been fast in everything since elementary school, and learned everything well. There are only things she doesn't want to learn, and there are no things she can't learn. She is better at ordering tea than everyone else. Today, she only needs to carry the pot, and she is still able to handle it with ease.

Zhang Xiufang is different, she

Originally, she was confident and felt that it would be as easy to beat Xiao Yin as if she was looking for something, but the exclamation made her look at her opponent. scattered.

At this time, Xiao Yin's tea cup was already filled with soup flowers, the foam was white, and the tea milk was blended.

"I can't believe that this bastard really has some skills!" Shi Wanrou approached Mo Qingqiu and whispered in a low voice.

"It's just a little trick of carving insects!" Mo Qingqiu said calmly.

"Of course, Xiufang's tea skills are unique in Kyoto, and no one can beat her." Shi Wanrou echoed.

"Sister Xiufang is done!" Wang Yingying laughed.

"Looks like Second Miss Xiao is getting better!" Mo Qingqiu had a faint smile on her face, but she

There was no smile in his eyes.

"Wow! Sister Xiufang is amazing!" Chai Linglin applauded, "Sister Mo, come and see!"

A few young ladies gathered in front of Zhang Xiufang's small table. In the green tea cup, the tea surface was even, and there was a layer of white tea foam on it, like a stack of clouds, and the air was filled with a faint scent of tea.

"Xiufang, your skill in ordering tea has improved again!"

"Qingqiu, the prize is over."

"Where! How many people in this capital can have such skills? You have learned ten percent of your grandmother's skills. No, it's better than the blue!"

"Sister Mo, let's go see Miss Xiao's tea soup?"

"It's not that the little princess said it, I forgot!" Mo Qingqiu stroked his forehead lightly

Head, "Look at my forgetfulness!"

So a group of people turned to Xiao Yin's small table.

Xiao Yin was standing there, looking down at her tea cup, wondering what she was thinking.

"Second Miss Xiao, I don't know if you have made it?" Mo Qingqiu's eyes were sharp and shot at Xiao Yin's face like an arrow.

"It's... done?"

"What does it mean to be considered, achievement is success, not achievement is not success!"

"Don't be impatient, little princess!" Xiao Yin looked at Chai Linglin with a playful look in her eyes. She envied the straightforward temper of little princess Chai. Back then, Princess Chai was still a pink and tender little doll, but he liked to follow behind her, clamoring to ride her red rabbit horse and play with her flaming sun sword.

"Humph! I'm not in a hurry! Hey!"

The little princess was attracted by the tea cup on the small table.

The tea cup is porcelain white, reflecting the green tea soup, which is really beautiful. The pure white tea foam gathered in the center of the tea cup, like a budding flower.

"How did you do this?" Chai Linglin couldn't help asking.

"Little princess, when do you think this flower will bloom?"

"What do you mean? Will the flowers still bloom?"

Xiao Yin's eyes swept across the crowd, she picked up the tea bottle, and very carefully placed a drop of water in the center of the flower bone. The water droplets fainted in the center of the tea noodles, and the flower bones seemed to really bloom, forming the shape of a blooming magnolia flower, and the air seemed to be filled with a fragrant fragrance that resembled the fragrance of flowers and tea.

This scene is so beautiful!