wedding part 1

She was lying on the icy ground of Xitang, several major points on her body were sealed with gold needles, her tendons and tendons were all torn off, she had no inner breath, and she could not move. More than ten wounds of different sizes all over her body showed that they were wounded by different weapons, and the blood was gurgling, gradually winding into a river under her body, and the red wedding dress was dipped into a deep red little by little.

"Xiahoujing, why are you doing this to me?" Fright and anger intertwined, she widened her eyes, black blood and tears kept pouring out of her beautiful phoenix eyes, showing a look on her hibiscus-like face. It's an almost bizarre picture that makes people unbearable to look directly at it.

"Tonight, the Chen Mansion was destroyed, and the entire clan died. This is my husband to help you and let you go on and reunite with them.

Chen Yin, you should thank me! "The Ang Zang man in a red wedding dress leaned over to look at her, his eyes were as black as ink, like a secluded pool.

Her vision was blocked by the blood mist, and she could vaguely see his ruthless thin lips open, spitting out the coldest words in the world. The last few words were like whispers in a lover's world, but they made her feel cold all over, like falling into an ice cellar.

"Impossible...my father..." She suddenly stopped, if the handsome father was still there, how could he allow people to treat her like this?

"Your father-in-law, he drank all the wine that his son-in-law was honouring! You have also drunk that wine, how does it feel?" A cruel smile appeared on his lips, and his eyes moved slightly, as if he was reminiscing about hitting his opponent into The consolation of hell.

"You..." She hated so much that she couldn't

He slashed the people in front of him with thousands of knives, but suffered from the lack of strength in his body, like a chopping board fish that could be slaughtered.

"Me, how about me? Your father died at least happier than you! I cut off his head, and it has been hung in the Chaotianmen of the imperial capital for the world to 'look at'."

Shameless villain!" Blood swelled in her chest, more black blood spit out from her mouth, and her tortured body became more and more condensed

Win the king and defeat the bandit!" He smiled madly, unable to hide his complacency. "What's more, my Xiahou family, when the country is in crisis, sweeps away the chaotic ministers and thieves, and strives to protect the Xuanyuan royal family. The people of this world will naturally return to their hearts."

"Xiahou Jing! You are confounding right and wrong!"

"Is it black and white? Only in the history books

Winning the king or defeating the bandit, where is the black and white! What's more, you dare to say that your Chen family is as pure as a blank sheet of paper? I'm afraid that your famous father and handsome father would not dare to boast so much! "

"You and I have been with me for so many years, and we have sworn to each other... But it turns out that your Xiahou family dare not fight my Chen family head-on? And you, the dignified Xiahou family's heir, is also afraid of me, Chen Yin, a woman. ,Hahaha......"

"Afraid? Why not? Battle Soul Princess, the god riding the red rabbit, the flame in the palm of the hand, the world is invincible! In this world, who is not afraid? No matter how afraid, you have to protect the royal family's dragon veins! Let you use the wedding banquet to kill the little emperor. Xiahoujing is incompetent, but I will definitely kill my relatives and swear to defend Princess Yue to the death.

, do not give up. "He spoke in a grandiose manner, as if what he did was really doing things for the heavens.

"What did you do to Zhao'er?" Chen Yin's chest was surging with blood again, and even Zhao'er...

"It was you who killed Xuanyuan Zhao, otherwise, how could I kill my beloved wife?" He lowered his body even more, and used his fingers to lift the thin strands of hair from her forehead, revealing a full and smooth forehead. , the index finger slowly slid down her cheek, her movements were very intimate, but her eyes were still cold, "But don't worry, I will take good care of Yue'er."

"Yue'er? You are not allowed to hurt her!"

"Hurt? How can I be willing? Chen Yin, listen carefully, Xuanyuanyue is the only woman I love in my life!