chapter 18

"Empress Empress, Yin'er doesn't like to be restrained. I'm afraid it's not very appropriate for her to live in the palace."

"It's fine not to live in the palace, isn't there a general's mansion?" Xuanyuanyue decided to keep Xiao Yin. Since she is your Li Minyu's sweetheart, it would be a mistake not to stay as a hostage.

"The minister is willing to stay in the capital!" Before Li Minyu could reply, Xiao Yin made her own decisions. It is impossible for Li Minyu to stay in Kyoto for a long time. Since she wants to take revenge, she has to stay in Kyoto.

"That's good. It seems that Ben Gong has a lot of fate with Second Miss. Second Miss Xiao will definitely come to the Palace to accompany Ben Gong in the future!"

Li Minyu held Xiao Yin's hand like iron pliers, clasped her arm tightly, hurting her

At the same time, it is inevitable to leave traces of bruising. It was clearly a silent warning to her not to be paranoid.

But it is difficult to take back what he said. Li Minyu has shied away several times. If he overthrew Xiao Yin's words at this moment, it would really be a shame for the royal family.

"Come here, give seats to General Li and Second Miss Xiao."

Xiao Yin followed Li Minyu to get up, walked to the side where Xia Houjing ordered someone to sit down for the two of them, and then she turned her eyes to the man on the throne.

This new emperor was born very well, his face was as white as jade, his eyebrows were drawn into his temples, a pair of smiling phoenix eyes and pupils were as ink as ink, and his thin and pursed lips always had a gentle smile, which always made him smile.

People inadvertently have a crush on him. It is precisely because of this that Chen Yin, who was decisive and invincible on the battlefield, was seduced by him and treated him wholeheartedly.

Today's Xia Houjing has removed the gentleness of the past, and has concealed the real cruelty.

Xiao Yin had seen the most real side of this person, knowing the rotten inside under the gorgeous brocade robe, she looked at him and felt disgusted.

Just when she stared at Xia Houjing intently, he seemed to feel a little and looked up. Xiao Yin immediately lowered her head and pretended to grab the wine glass on the table, avoiding confrontation with him.

See.

"Your expression of admiration, do you want to tell others that you regret not agreeing to the Empress?" Li Minyu said coldly.

Xiao Yin turned her head to look at the people around her, and wondered, "Admiration? Isn't the young master's eyes not very good? What's more, isn't the young master you the one who agrees with me?"

Li Minyu felt that she had never seen such a cheeky woman before, and decided to make it clear to her after leaving the palace, so that the other party would not have unrealistic thoughts about him.

Xiahou Jing, who was on the throne, fell into silence unconsciously, and his mind was in a trance for a moment.

What is the name of the woman the Queen wants to welcome into the palace, the youngest daughter of the Yongguan guard? Xiao Yin? Xiao Yin!

For some reason, he saw another person's shadow in her. Of course, her appearance and body are not half alike, it's just her occasional expressions, especially the way she laughs, which is a bit similar.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty!" Xuanyuanyue raised her wine glass and looked over with a smile, "Yue'er toasts you with a glass of wine, may you and I live long!"

"You and I will naturally last for a long time!" Xia Houjing raised his glass in return, and pushed those abrupt thoughts out of his mind.

Isn't this current situation what he wants? That person is already dead, so there is no need to think about it anymore. It's just that the name is heavy by one word, when did he think so much?