chapter 23

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong?" Xiao Yin lowered her head, hiding the cold light in her eyes.

"You're going to lose your head to mention this!" Xiao Er looked around and saw that no one was paying attention to them, so he continued: "Girl, it's fortunate that you bumped into me! Do you know that people mention poetry on this wall? It's none other than the former military marshal Chen Su who committed the crime of treason!"

"Ah!" Xiao Yin looked surprised.

"This Chen Su committed a serious crime of beheading. His head was chopped off and hung on the Chaotian Gate. How can his words stay on the wall? Our boss is not going to die!"

"Beheaded?"

"That's right! It's strange to say, a few days ago I heard about the iron with Chen Su's head hanging on it.

The cage was gone, as if it had been carried away by a bird. "

"Is there such a thing? Where did his body go?" Chen Yin asked pretending to be curious.

"I was thrown at the mass grave! The corpse was in the wilderness, and no one was taking it." Xiao Er shook his head, "It's been so long, I'm afraid it's been carried away by wild beasts! Hey! Girl, what's wrong with you? This is Scared! I said I shouldn't tell you so much."

"It's alright, my lady is still waiting for me, so I'm leaving." Xiao Yin got the news she wanted, she walked out of the restaurant vainly, and deliberately circled the street a few times, making sure that no one was following behind her, she went straight to the mass burial Go to the post.

The Mass Burial Mound is in the north of the capital, and because of the strong suffocation, no one will usually come.

Xiao Yin searched there for a long time, and finally found her father's body. To be precise, she only found her father's bones.

After being exposed to the sun and rain, and being bitten by wild beasts, all that remains are fragmented remains. And the reason why she was able to identify her father from so many corpses was because of a shattered scar on his father's calf bone, which was injured by Poyun Arrow when her father was fighting. The scar is strange and easy to identify.

Xiao Yin carefully picked up the bones, wrapped them in cloth, carried them behind her back, and walked to Meishan on foot. She practiced martial arts with her father when she was young. She once stayed in Meishan for a while and discovered a cave halfway up the mountain.

Climbing to the top of Meishan, Xiao

Yin grabbed the sturdy vines on the top of the mountain again, and went down a little bit from the other end of the mountain. Below is the abyss, and if there is a slight error, it will end in a shattered end.

When she finally descended to the cave halfway up the mountain, her hands were dripping with blood, but she didn't seem to feel any pain and walked towards the depths of the cave.

When Xiao Yin saw that the iron cage containing her father's head was really in the cave, and the falcon was still standing by, she felt that everything was worth it.

At that moment, the tears she had endured for a long time could not stop pouring out of her eyes. She knelt and crawled to the iron cage, took out her father's head with trembling hands, and placed it in front of her.

"Father! It's my daughter, I'm sorry for you! It's a girl!

I have no eyes, I believe in the wrong person! The daughter will definitely kill the enemy and avenge you! Xiao Yin kowtowed three times to Chen Su's head. Her emotions gradually calmed down. Xiao Yin used the pool of water in the cave to organize her father's remains, put the body together, wrapped it in a blanket, and put it away. Into the hole just dug.

After burying her father on the spot, Xiao Yin took out the drinks from Xinghualou and paid homage.

Her father Chen Su’s favorite is Xinghualou’s Xinghua Brewing. At the beginning, he used to drink and write poems on the second floor of Xinghualou. He was so energetic, but now there are only a pile of bones and a handful of loess. . All of this is thanks to Xiahou Jing and Xuanyuan Yue, and she will not let them go.