Chapter 2

Arjun are you ok did he rape you? No, they were about to do so when you all came in and save us. Good, are you, boys, ok? Yes, we are ok just happy these men are getting put away, Arjun when do we have to go to court? On the 29th of August. Ok, cool.

August 29th

People of the court we are here to for justice for these boys who got or were about to get raped. Your honour this is not true these boys made up these lies agented my client. Is it so, Mr Seo-jun your honour can I? Yes, Mr Wang, you can present your evidence. People, of the court as you can see these text messages that were exchanged between Mr Sunghoon and Mr Jiseo saying the following.

Text

August 7th 11:35 Am

Jiseo: Morning Sunghoon how are you and who was that boy on the stage that the Samsung event?

Sunghoon: Morning Sir, that is Arjun Siwoo Hwang why you ask?

Jiseo: He is handsome I would like to add him to my collection how old is he?

Sunghoon: I am not telling you I am not allowing you to get your way with him.

Jiseo: You better tell me his age or I will find it out myself and I will rape both you and him after getting him to sign the contract.

Sunghoon: Please don't I will tell you just don't hurt us, he is 18.

Jiseo: Perfect you all have a collaboration with Samsung I will meet you there and get him to sign the contract.

Sunghoon: He is not like us he will not sign your contract he is not like us who believe you easily plus he will inform the authorities.

Jiseo: I am intending on that I will get my people to stop that report on us.

As you can see Mr Jiseo has ill intent and manipulated Mr Sunghoon with the tret of rape. This is what you have you are wasting the court's time with a hold loaded of slander I dismiss this case Mr Jiseo I am so sorry for what happened. It is ok. Arjun. Yes, what happened, Sally? The court dismissed the case under the pretence of slander, Jiseo has paid off the judge. What are we going to do? Nothing, you are coming with me as well as the other boys; we will have fun with you all. Rohtae we have a problem. What is it, Sally? Jiseo paid off the judge and Jiseo is free and he took the boys. What I will have to call Aaron Olivier Thompson Hong. The president? Yes, and Arjun's uncle he could help us do you still have that chip in Arjun's ring? Yes. Good get our term to track them. Yes, sir. Hi, Aaron, I have to ask you something? What is it Rohtae? Do you know about the hold case with the male kpop idols? Yes, what of it? Well the person who got caught paid off the judge and he is out, he kidnapped the boys including Arjun, Yoo Joon and Ye Joon. What please tell me you know where they are? Yes, sir just we need your help to put them away. I can do that. Good, my term are on their way to get them, oh no. What? They figure out our plan. Well, let's pray my sister's tracker still works. Did you find them? Yes, I sent your term the location and I am on my way there. Sally. You bitch, are you ok my little monkey? No. Why? He rape me and I will end up like Jay, Seung, Hoon, Woo, Jin, Kook, Tae, Seok, Minho, Hyun, Felix, Seungmin, Donghun, Byeongkwan, Xiumin, Chen, D.O, Sehun, Kris, Tao, Mark, Jinyoung, Bam Bam, Arthur, Louis, Jahan, Minhyuk, Hyungwon, I.M, Taeil, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Mark Lee, Hendery, Jeno, Jaemin, Shotaro, Chenle, Hwichan, Hangyeom, Xen, Kevin, Hyuk, Jinho, Shinwon, Yanan, Kino, Jeonghan, Jun, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Dino, Seonghwa, Yeosang, Mingi, Jongho, Kyungjun, Junhyeok, Sungjun, Yeonjun, Taehyun. Like them what? Pregnant and not with their boyfriend's own. You are single Arjun. No, I have a boyfriend Ni-Ki, uncle Aaron what are you doing here? I am here for this pathetic of a man who rape my nephew and country idols and got them pregnant. Sir, we did the test as you asked and the results came back negative for any of the men who raped them genetics but it did come back positive for their boyfriend's genetics, oh sir and your nephew is pregnant with Ni-Ki babies. What, Arjun are you dating Ni-Ki? Yes, are you angry? Not really just shock you do your thing without protection. Well, it is a long story why that happened. Oh and sir they are all pregnant with twins and Seung, Hoon, Woo, Jin, Tae, Seok, Minho, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, Donghun, Byeongkwan, Xiumin, Chen, D.O, Sehun, Kris, Tao, Mark, Jinyoung, Bam Bam, Arthur, Louis, Jahan, Minhyuk, Hyungwon, I.M, Taeil, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Mark Lee, Hendery, Jeno, Jaemin, Shotaro, Chenle, Hwichan, Hangyeom, Xen, Kevin, Hyuk, Jinho, Shinwon, Yanan, Kino, Jeonghan, Jun, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Dino, Seonghwa, Yeosang, Mingi, Jongho, Kyungjun, Junhyeok, Sungjun, Yeonjun, Taehyun are 4 weeks pregnant Jay, Kook and Arjun are 2 weeks pregnant. Ok, then know to put these men in prison and you all sorry to say this but the scandal that will come out may destroy all of your sing careers so you all may have to work somewhere else. What? This hold thing is going to create a scandal and in turn, the hold kpop industry may be destroyed if we are lucky the industry may change and you all may continue with your singing careers.