Chapter 61

I couldn't assist but cried the whole night seeing her struggling to sleep, she couldn't keep her eyes closed, nor able to breathe, she was terrified even though I hold her close to my chest soothing her and we both couldn't sleep so I ended up informing Aiden who took her to the hospital near 4 am.

I don't wanna go but go at the same time.

He informed me that the nearly drowning phenomena of pain and panic can give way to hallucinations and a sense of tranquillity, probably associated with the onset of profound hypoxia and impending unconsciousness. These responses and perceptions vary significantly between individuals but appear to represent a common response to the near-death experience of drowning.

Rosie is fine but, the fear of drowning in water has made a home in her heart which is my fault. I can't just sit here doing nothing when she's literally struggling alone and I bet she didn't even tell anyone about yesterday's incident.

Where might she be? At Ash's place?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Her dad's house!

I called Aiden asking him to drive me to Rosie whereas he said I should stay at home but thanks to Rosie's cousin who told me to come to the address to celebrate their family reunion so I simply drive to their place, the place was prominent as hell like our family resort in New Zeland but it seems to build 30 years back or something because of the interior which was geriatric giving nostalgic vibes.

"Sister-in-law? You're early as expected, looking for your Rosie?" Patrick teased and by the way, he talks seem like he doesn't know anything about Rosie almost drowning in the river.

"Uh... Hey, how's Ash and the twins?" He walked to me in the courtyard as we stroll the entrance and he opened the door.

The house left me in astonishment because fuck! The house was full of memories in it. Especially for Rosie's dad, all the photo frame of him and his wife, seems like they used to live here after the wedding? Or a living relationship or something? Her dad looks in his late 20s or something while her mom, she's pretty and I find why Rosie the way she's is.

Her one niece Marissa has the same kind-like eyes as her mom so that's why she happened to fall in love with them? I hear the sound of babies squalling from a big space echoing.

"Well, It's also my first time at... you know, Uncle's house. Rosie's mom decorated it with her dad. There are so many remembrances..." Patrick smiled pointing at the frame and I saw Rosie's childhood pic.

"But didn't they live in Australia?" I frowned as we trek to the living room.

"Yes, but they come occasionally because of Roseanne's mom's bakery since she loves the bakery which is now a showroom somewhere in Seoul. Uncle Jax knows," he walked passed me hugging Ash from the back who was seating on the couch with others.

"Where have you been?" Ash asked him who shrugged kissing her cheek.

"Look who has come to visit us! Sister-in-law" he clapped taking everyone's attention to who looked at me and when Rosie see me she... she wasn't disappointed but

happy.

"Oh... you didn't tell us, you're coming? We would have sent someone, it's not okay to go out alone, daughter-in-law" Uncle Jax greeted me offering me to sit and Rosie comes to me embracing me.