Ch.2 - HE'S MY BROTHER

Jays P.O.V

I was in my fighting position waiting for the unknown man to attack. Zane, Nya, Wu and Pixal were all on the floor not being able to get up from like leg injures given from Su- I mean from the unknown man.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I heard Kai scream at the unknown man. I was just standing there waiting for someone to attack me. Wait? Does Kai know this man.

Suity- I mean the unknown man was staring at Kai in shock, I think. I can't really tell cause my vision was cloudy due to the other four times Suity- ummm, I mean the man had sent me flying into the wall.

"I don't want to fight you Kai, you know who I'm looking for and what I'm doing here," Suity said. DOES THIS MAN STALK KAI!? Wait no... I'm not sure actually.

"I DON'T CARE! JUST LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK!" Kai yelled charging at Suity. Kai took a leap at the man and had his sword in the air... Suity held Kai's Gi and threw him into one of the walls. Wow Suity is very strong, stronger than Wu, actually I think Wu was meditating when the man came... but I wasn't there.

"KAI!" Cole's voice yelled, running up to Kai and TAKING OFF HIS MASK!? Why would Cole do that? Is he stupid or something?

But, I think Suity was in shock, cause he didn't move or even speak. Well this is my time to get him to the ground. I ran up to Suity about to electrocute him until Suity spoke. 

"There you are Nicole," 

What? Who's that? Shoot! I had stopped mid air from the sudden sentence and 'crash' straight to the floor. 

"Nicole? Who's that?" Zane asked, getting up from the ground. I managed to get off the ground as well and decided to think who Nicole was and I think the only person that Suity was talking to was -

"COLE!?" I yelled, making everyone look at me then Cole. Cole didn't look up, but helped Kai up and turned around.

"What do you want?" Cole asked Suity in the most annoyed tone ever. I mean I've never ever heard Cole speak like that, not even when me and him were fighting over Nya... Well actually he didn't care... BUT- oh well.

Suity actually looked a bit confused then he sat down? Huh? This isn't making sense. 

"Wel-" Suity started, but not a second later was cut off by Cole.

"Actually I don't want to hear it. You've hurt my friends... I can't forgive you for that," Cole stated, going to help Nya up as Suity just watched Cole.

"Wait... NYA!?" Suity kinda yelled, getting stares from Nya and Kai. 

"Yeah it's Nya, I'm here so she's here," Kai replied, standing on his own to help Sensei Wu up.

How did he know Nya, he looks too old for her and she's only really liked me and if he is her ex, then he can't have her as we are already Yin and Yang. So, I just decided to death glare Suity for no reason at all... maybe because I think he's Nya's ex... Not the point.

"Nicole, let me explain," Suity pleaded, waiting for Cole to respond. "I didn't know they were your friends," Suity added, practically beggen. "And why are you friends with an old man?"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed, I couldn't hold it in. "HAHA HE THINKS YOUR OLD. HAHA wait... YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.. HAHAHA You're talking about WU, HAHAHAHA," I laughed, pointing at Kai then realised Suity was talking about Sensei. 

"JAY!" Everyone, except Suity yelled. I finally stopped laughing and Sensei just looked disappointed. Although Suity did stand up as everyone was waiting for me to stop laughing.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT BEING FRIENDS WITH NICOLE!" Suity yelled, picking me up by my neck, lifting me off my feet. Welp, How bad can this get...

I think Everyone was yelling at Suity as I started to black out, but I could hear Cole yelling, then Suity screamed in pain. I think I was dropped, I'm pretty sure I was about to pass out any second from now.