027 | will you marry me?

narrative + instagram

Vinnie is in a room with Jaden, Coop, and Nessa he's gonna ask permission to marry camryn "I had you guys come down here without camryn I need to ask permission about something, you guys are the most important people to C.J" nessa questions him "what's up vin" he starts to get nervous "I want to marry Camryn and I need your permission because she loves you guys and I can't really ask her dad considering. so here it goes" they all look at him and nod

"Every person I've ever been with there was a reason the relationships never worked out, my heart has always belonged to c.j, it's always been her even when she was with Bryce even after, she's my person and I would really love if I could get your permission to marry her and make her happy for the rest of our lives" nessa has tears in her eyes she nods her head in agreement, Cooper smiles "you have my permission" Jaden nods.

Vinnie leaves to go wake Camryn up. He gets up to the room to find c.j awake in bed "good morning beautiful" she looks up and smiles "she's kicking, come feel" Vinnie rushes to the bed and puts his hands on your stomach he kisses your cheek and smiles "I can't wait to meet her" "me too baby, only a couple more weeks"

Vinnie smiles and you go downstairs, you walk into the kitchen "good morning everyone" they smile Vinnie looks at you "I'm gonna take you somewhere, it's gonna be for a few days so you should pack" you look at him with a confused face but nod and go pack. you head upstairs while Vinnie talks to the gang "I'm bringing you guys too, I need someone to text Charly, Griff, Kio and Sab I want to make this as special as possible" they nod and go pack.

A few minutes later everyone is back, charly and the rest of them show up when Vinnie tells them where you guys are going, you come down the stairs. Vinnie rushes over to you "what do you think your doing" he takes your stuff "I'm pregnant not useless but I appreciate the help baby"

 Vinnie rushes over to you "what do you think your doing" he takes your stuff "I'm pregnant not useless but I appreciate the help baby"

camrynbarrett: no one is you and that is your power

nessaabarrett : glowing
↳❤️
sabquesada: your so beautiful ceej
↳look at you ❤️
charlyjordan: hottie
↳😉
vinniehacker: prettiest girl in the whole world
↳🥺
camrynbarrettfanpage : gorgeous
kiocyr: hi cam
↳hi kio
avani : my pretty bestie🙃
↳❤️❤️
coopernoriega: best friend
↳ always coop❤️‍🩹
griffinjohnson : look at my pretty cammy
↳I love you Griff
jadenhossler : little sis 🙃
↳ big bro forever 🫶

everyone shows up at a beach house Vinnie rented everyone steps out of their cars and go in the house, you walk in first with everyone following "why did you bring me here vin?" He smiles "you'll see later" you look at him confused but go to your room Vinnie comes in shortly with your bags, you climb into the bed. Vinnie puts your bags in the closet then comes to lay down with you.

he lays his hands on your stomach "I hope you know how gorgeous you are" you turn around to face him "why are you so good to me" he kisses you "because you deserve it pretty girl" you rest your head on his and smile "I'm gonna take a nap" he nods, gets up from the bed and leaves the room.