018 | jealousy sucks

narrative + imessage

you and Vinnie are just laying in his bed holding each other when you turn to face him "you know I love you right" he nods his head and kisses you "so tonight I was thinking that maybe we could have a party" "sounds good"

(btw the white circle is other people)

cameron meeting in the kitchen now please seen by all

cameron
meeting in the kitchen now please
seen by all

they all start coming downstairs to the kitchen "so I was thinking that we could have a party tonight" they nod and nessa says "i'm down" the gang leaves and you get ready for the party.

all the guests start arriving and you notice that Bryce is at sway so you go up to him "what the fuck are you doing here Bryce you need to leave now" he turns around looks at you and smiles "no I'm not leaving, I came here for the party and I'm not going anywhere till it's over, I didn't come here for you" you turn around "yeah whatever you cause any problems, I'll have your crazy ass kicked out of here so fast, I mean it" you go find your friends.

Later

While your dancing with your friends Vinnie pulls you aside and asks you to go with him to his room. You get in there "why the fuck is Bryce here did you invite him" "are you freaking serious" he nods "yes i'm serious" "no I didn't why the fuck would I Vinnie" he shrugs his shoulders "I don't know Cameron" you start laughing "oh my god your jealous" "no i'm not" you kiss him and after a few minutes it gets more heated.

Vinnie takes off your shirt and you take off his. He lifts you up and you can feel his bulge, he lays you down on the bed and takes off the rest of your clothes. Vinnie starts trailing kissing down your body until he reaches your pussy he looks up "is this okay" you nod your head. (He still has his boxers on) He puts his head between your thighs and kisses each one before running his tongue across your clit you let out a soft moan, he starts licking your clit and adds two fingers "shi-t" you start to feel a knot form in your lower stomach Vinnie can tell you are about to cum so he starts going faster after when you climax he gets up and gives you a kiss.

You can feel his dick rubbing on your thigh while you guys are making out Vinnie spreads your legs and lines himself with your entrance he looks up at you for reassurance you nod and he slides in. You let out a loud moan Vinnie starts moving in and out of you. "Fuck cameron" he goes faster and grips your thighs being careful and passionate you close your eyes and enjoy the pleasure he grabs your neck and kisses you "fuck you feel so good" you flip him over so that your riding him you start bouncing up and down Vinnie grunts in pleasure "fuck pretty girl"

he grips your neck and pulls your face towards him "your mine" you nod and start making out with him "and your mine don't ever fucking forget it" you start to feel another knotin you stomach "vinnie i'm gonna cum" you start bouncing faster "fuc-k oh my god" you climax and collapse on the bed next to Vinnie he lays down next to you "stop being a jealous brick your the only person I love, Bryce means nothing to me anymore" you kiss him and get dressed.

You and Vinnie get downstairs you go straight over to the alcohol (don't underage drink) you chug it and go back to Vinnie but you see Emily and you walk over to her "hi cameron nice seeing you" you punch her in the face "what the fuck was that for" "for not telling me about your history with my boyfriend"

she holds her eye "you punched me because of that what the fuck is wrong with you" everyone starts surrounding you "I don't appreciate being lied to Emily" Bryce gets involved "is there a problem babe" you turn to him "boy you better not be talking to me" he grabs ahold of Emily "don't worry I'm not" he smirks "wow you really are a piece of shit and what happened to us being friends em" she looks over at you "I do want us to be friends"

Vinnie comes next to you "alright everyone thanks for coming but the party's over" they all leave but everyone that lives at sway stays along with Bryce and Emily "I don't know how you expect to do that when your dating my psychopathic ex who doesn't stop trying to ruin my relationship" Bryce butts in and steps closer to you but Vinnie grabs you and sits you on his lap "I don't think so buddy"

he rolls his eyes "I'm sorry cameron I would like us to be friends I'm sorry for cheating on you and trying to fuck up your relationship and Vinnie I'm sorry for ruining our friendship years ago" you and Vinnie look at each other then you look at Bryce "we can be friends but I can't forgive you for everything you did quite yet and Emily why didn't you tell me about you and Vinnie" she looks over at you "because I didn't want you to hate me, I'm sure he told you about what happened between us" "he did but he didn't have anything bad to say about you" she sits down "friends" you smile "sure" Bryce and Emily leave.

You and Vinnie call everyone into the living room they come and you speak up "so guess what Bryce just tried convincing me and Vinnie of" Jaden gets offensive "what did that dickhead have to say now" you look at him "calm down jay, he tried telling us he was sorry for the shit he did and wants to be friends" nessa speaks "did you believe him" you shake your head no and so does Vinnie "but I did tell him we could"

Jaden gets out of his seat "what" "Jay let me freaking finish Jesus, the only reason I said it was to trick him because we don't believe him oh and I forgot to mention he's dating Emily" cooper speaks "as in vinnie's ex" you nod" oh shit bubba that sucks" "it's fine coop, I'm gonna go to bed I love you all" you hold your hand out for his (vin's) "coming?" he grabs your hand "yea, good night guys"

vinniehackersfuturewife : my lover boy @vinniehacker

vinniehacker : my pretty girl 😈
↪️ 😩
comments for this post have been turned off

a/n - smut :) thank you all for 5k, i couldn't think off any comments lol. next 2 chapters will be kind of boring but after that there will be drama.