020 | love

𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

you wake up and get dressed then you go in the bathroom to brush your teeth and take a shower when you feel large hands on you waist "good morning pretty girl" he kisses your neck "good morning love" you turn around and kiss him, he lifts you up, you wrap your legs around his waist and he lays you on the bed. You stop and put your forehead on his "i love you" he nods "i love you too pretty girl"

later that day

you and Vinnie are laying in the backyard by the pool holding each other close, your just staring at the pool "what are you thinking about pretty girl" you smile "nothing" he nods "do you ever think about our future" he sits up and looks at you "yeah all the time" you smile and nod "I've thought about it a lot recently" you smirk "oh yeah?"

"yeah, I think about marrying you and having children with you, maybe 2 or 3" you nod smiling "wow I didn't think you thought about that type of stuff"

"well I do all the time I want to spend the rest of my life with you pretty girl" you smile and kiss him "let's go for a swim" after your done swimming you both go get changed and go downstairs "hi everyone" they all look at you nessa speaks first "hi honey" then coop "hi bubba" then everyone else says hi. You and Vinnie go back upstairs "I'm gonna take a quick shower" you nod as he goes into the bathroom.

smut warning <third person pov>

I smile to myself and go in the bathroom, I begin to strip putting my clothes on the counter next to the sink, I open the shower curtain and step in the shower. Vinnie's back is turned to me so I wrap my arms around his waist, he places his hands over top of mine "hi pretty girl, you could have told me you wanted to join" I kiss the back of his neck. Vinnie turns around making eye contact, I feel his bulge on my thigh, Vinnie pulls me close causing the gap between us to close.

I smile, closing my eyes as the warm water runs down mine and Vinnie's bodies. I begin to walk Vinnie back towards the wall and slowly get on my knees, Vinnie's start scanning my body while, I'm on the ground "stand up" I do as he says, I step closer and he kisses me passionately. I reach my hand down and wrap it around his dick, beginning to pump my hands up and down slowly as I feel Vinnie become harder in my palm.

He takes his hand and starts choking me as I gently start to jerk him off, Vinnie moans into the kiss, out tongues moving together, I rub my finger across his tip "fuck" he says breaking the kiss to look down. I smile at him, I continue pumping my hand up and down "faster please baby" I listen to Vinnie's pleas moving quicker with my hands while I slowly get on my knees. I look up and him and smile as I watch him bite his lip, I take his cock in my mouth just the tip teasing him a little bit "don't fucking tease please" I take his full length (hehe) in my mouth.

I hear Vinnie release out small moans as his head goes back against the wall, our bodies being covered in warm water, I look up to see his abs glistening in the sunlight.

I begin moving my head up and down, my saliva covering his dick "just like that" Vinnie says as he pushes my head gently as I gag. My eyes roll back as his tip hits the back of my throat, Vinnie's angelic moans start filling the shower, that encourages me to go faster "I'm gonna fucking cum" vin groans "oh fuck camryn" looking down at me, I bring my head back up licking around his tip again.

I drop my head down one last time as Vinnie releases in my mouth, him moaning my name as I swallow his cum. I take my mouth off his dick wiping my mouth as Vinnie grabs my neck once again and kisses me roughly. He pushes me towards the shower wall and trails one hand down my body. I feel his fingertips teasing my heat finding my clit "Vinnie" I moan as my eyes slowly start to close as he slowly begins to circle my clit with his fingers "yeah?" Vinnie questions

I look at him "I need you please" he says nothing but spins me around so my ass is facing him "ready baby?" Vinnie asks as he grabs his cock kissing my neck "yess please" he doesn't reply but slides himself into me, one hand on my clit.  Vincent wastes no time with fucking me, his tip repeatedly hitting my g-spot "fuck" Vinnie smiles "is this good, pretty girl" you nod "oh ff-uck" I moan arching my back.

He starts circling my clit once again the water making it easier for his fingers this makes my legs weak as I receive pleasure from his dick and his fingers, Vinnie gently grabs my neck pulling my back towards his chest continuing to fuck me, his hand still around my neck "fuck Vinnie, I'm gonna cum"

He turns me around so I'm facing him, my head falls on his shoulder "cum for me" he lifts my head up kissing me passionately as he lifts my leg up thrusting his hips towards me as his tip hits my g-spot "you look so pretty while I fuck you." His words push me over the edge as I release clenching my walls around his dick as I do that he releases to coming inside me as he rides out our highs. Once we finish he pulls out and laughs at my shaky legs "shut up" he smiles and kisses me "I love you pretty girl"

You get out of the shower, clean up and get dressed "that was fun" you roll your eyes and walk downstairs when everyone looks at you Vinnie comes down after you nessa makes a gross face while Jaden fucks with you "hope you had fun cause we sure didn't"... you hide your face.

a/n - smut tehe ;)

p.s — thank you for 10k reads...sorry it took so long to update I've been really busy but I'm thinking about changing C.J's face claim what are your thoughts?