(Goodbye) Helping to win

After a slept, I then went to ser patrick's office, he then told me that I must do more missions to pass and get to the high ranks, after he told me the missions I quickly then go outside and head out to the places of my missions, When I started my missions it was chaotic, heartwarming because of the people I rescue were reunited and damaging because every fight have infrastructure damage, right!?

After all my missions were done I was then cover with bruces from my missions but it was all worth it for the people I saved and getting to the ranks! I know its not that important at all but it would be better if you can team up and strong people, even if the fight will be hard.

When we got to the castle the guards suddenly showed up and helped the people and a guard came up to me and said "Lady stella, you should go to the infirmary" I was stunned when he called "lady stella" I was for sure now that i'm in the ranks.

I suddenly hear darryll shouted my name, when I noticed it I then walks towards him, he said "stella, come with me ser patrick called us" I nodded, and then went to the meeting room, we were waiting for ser patrick and think it would take couple of minutes so I Just put my back into the wall and casually read my book when ser patrick came in with azura they put a map in the table and planned to where to initiate the attack and which group is which.

So the plan is that I will go with ser patrick to help him bust the main gate and darryll's team will go for a surprise attack and azura will come in from the sky and try to distract guards as possible and she can only engage if he can give her the signal, "stella, you will take the lead commander, can you do it?" Patrick said, I nodded as a sign of saying "yes".

Couple of hours later, we initiate our plan, me and patrick are running to the gate and we saw a little hole patrick ease drop the enemy from the hole waiting for an opportunity, then he said "now" he said in a loudly whisper then we heard an explosion its must be darryll's team then I cast a spell and blew the gate into pieces ser patrick then came busting in and in not time to waste he immidietaly slash the wither skeleton one by one and as for me I saw the wither's commander so I cast a spell and hit him with lightning 5 times and summoned 6 swords for the final blow.

After I killed their commander I see darryll's team piling the wither skeletons heads and then azura yelled my name, "stella, summon a portal to the end we want to have a clear coms with the ender watchers" she said seriously,  I never seen her this serious but it gives me goosebumps, I then summoned the portal and jump through it.

I see the end as a spectacular but kinda lonely place, with then met the ender watchers and azura is the making the greetings and she discusses about the situation. After 3 hours of discussion we then head back to the over world bringing the ender watchers with us.

When we got there me and azura are both shocked when one of our men died and ser patrick being stabbed we immidietaly come to he's aid and protect him from herobrine, then we see herobrine turns he's head and then being attacked by the end queen.

For ser patricks safety I can only do is protect ser patrick and azura while azura is assisting ser patrick, I killed multiple of herobrine's undead soldiers then a lightning BANG showed up and its a sign that the end queen killed herobrine, and then after that we then went to frostbourne with an injured leader.