Chapter 8

Third person Pov:

"If we're traveling now's the time" Hound said. "All I want is to have our life back" Cade said. Up ahead through the distance we're police cars and helicopters coming straight forward to where everyone else was at. "Are we safer on our own or are we safer with them" Cade asked. Tessa sighed and walked away. "She's a keeper" Shane said. "Must take after her mom" Shane said then also walked away. "I can't argue with that kid" Cade said. Meanwhile with Optimus and Silvertail with a few of the others they were loading in everyone into the ship. "Move, we're retrieving the seed" Optimus said. "But after that, we're done defending humans" SilverTail said. "What done? What do you mean your done" Cade asked. "Means finished, see ya, goodbye" Crosshairs said. The police cars then came to a stop to see the cybertronian ship take off. "You said you were done fighting for humans, you didn't mean that did you" Cade asked as he looked towards SilverTail. SilverTail and Optimus looked down at the ground. "How many more of my kind must be sacrificed, I lost my family, I lost my friends, I lost my own species and we lost our planet, all to atone your mistakes" SilverTail growled. "What do you think being human means that's what we do" Cade said. "We make mistakes, and sometimes out of those mistakes come the most amazing things" Cade said. "When I fixed you two, it was for a reward that was it, that was why, for money" Cade said. "And it was me making a mistake, without it you two wouldn't be here" Cade said. SilverTail and Optimus looked down to the ground in sorrow. "So even if you got no faith is us, I'm asking for the both of you to do what I did" Cade said. "I'm asking you both to look at all the junk and see the treasure, you gotta have faith Prime's, in who we can be" Cade said. SilverTail and Optimus then looked at Cade then looked away. "We'll think about it" SilverTail said and walked away. 

*Small Time skip*

The ship had then reached the city and the door to it opened. "Hey baldy!" Hound called out. "Hey it's me! Hey!" Exclaimed Joshua. "Bring it over now! Let's go!" Cade yelled. "Hurry up run!" Cade exclaimed. "Come on give it to me now" Cade said. "Looks like we might have company" Hound said. And then it appeared that someone was shooting at the ship. "We're hit! We're hit!" Hound exclaimed. The ship then headed off into its own direction crashing into a very old island looking area. 

*After a long fight cause I'm lazy 😒*

"We got a real Dilemma here! Okay" Joshua said. "I created incredible robots, it's all designed to kick that fat transformers ass!" He exclaimed as he pointed towards Hound. "So really this is a non win situation" Joshua said. "It's over" he said. "That was mean" Hound said as he dropped something on Joshua. "Hey! I'm sorry you can't handle the cold hearted truth" Joshua said. Meanwhile with Optimus, Silvertail, Crosshairs and Drift who were in the ship were now in a island looking area. "SilverTail, Optimus what are my orders with these humans" Hound said through a speaker. "Can I squish the bald guy" Hound asked. "They're in trouble" Optimus said. "Nah this isn't our fight, I'm done being an underdog! Underdogs suck!" Crosshairs exclaimed. "I say they get what they deserve" Cross said. "What's the play my lady" Cross asked as he looked towards Silvertail. SilverTail looked at the ground and then had a determined look on her face. "It's time for reinforcements" SilverTail said as she motioned Prime to follow her. SilverTail and Optimus then walked to the ship where all the knights swords were at. "Recognize your knights" Optimus said. Both Optimus and Silvertail looked at the swords then each other and nodded. They both then put their hands on the sword and pulled them out. SilverTail then ran towards one of the dinobots and broke them free. SilverTail then started to speak Cybertronian to the Dinobot. "You've got to be kidding me" Crosshairs said as he looked at what SilverTail had brought. "Legendary warriors, the powers that created us" Optimus said with SilverTail right behind him. "Now want us extinguished" SilverTail said. "We must join forces or forever be their slaves" SilverTail said. "So today, you stand with us" SilverTail said. "Or you stand against me" Optimus said. SilverTail put her hand out as a motion to stop. "I got this Optimus, they're my kind they shall understand me" SilverTail said. The dinobot growled then tried to attack SilverTail. SilverTail dodged and lamed behind the dinobot. "For once in my life, I'll let kitten deal with this one on her own" Cross said. "Very wise" Drift said.  "There's no freaking way I'm staying down here with them" Cross said as he started to climb the rock mountain sitting on the small waterfall ledge. "No way, no way" Cross said. Optimus then walked to where Crosshairs and Drift were and watched the fight with the Dinobot and the cyberwolf. The Dinobot swiped its chain ball towards SilverTail but she dodged and back flipped out of the way. "Only together we can survive!" SilverTail exclaimed as she punched the Dinobot in the jaw. "Let me lead you!" SilverTail exclaimed. "I'm one of you!" SilverTail exclaimed. The Dinobot tried to squash Silver but instead she jumped out of the way. The Dinobot then transformed into a large robotic dinosaur and breathed out fire. "Oh no" Cross said as he climbed up the mountain a little more. "I was expecting a giant car" Drfit said. SilverTail calmed down and looked at the Dinobot who was in front of her growling. "Look, I'm one of you okay, look" SilverTail said. SilverTail then transformed into her Cyberwolf form and howled. She then looked up at the Dinobot who stopped growling but bowed. SilverTail transformed back and smiled. She then walked forward towards the Dinobot and pat it. "Will you help us on this mission" SilverTail asked. The Dinobot then got up and breathed out fire saying it as a yes. "We're giving you all freedom" SilverTail said.  "You will defend my family" SilverTail said but then pointed her sword towards the Dinobot. "Or die" SilverTail said. Optimus then walked towards SilverTail and stood right beside her. SilverTail then got on top of the Dinobot along with Optimus who was behind her. "Autobot's, we're going to prove who we are, and why we're here!" SilverTail exclaimed as her and Optimus got their swords out. "And that's why I'm in love with her" Cross sighed happily. "That's her brainwashing me, making me fall for her even more with that leadership" cross said. Drift just shook his head. "No, that's Optimus Prime and Silvertail Prime" Drift said. "Autobot's! We charge together! NOW ROLL OUT!" SilverTail exclaimed.