Chapter 7

Third Person Pov:

The jet has then stopped at the decepticon's headquarters, aka their base which was just a larger ship. "Take that human to the trash" Lockdown said while a few little car devices dragged Optimus and SilverTail. "Remember the ship Prime" Lockdown asked. "Depending, who you talking to" SilverTail growled. "Both of you of course" Lockdown said. "Built for all you knights, you great crusaders to explore the universe" Lockdown said. "Well, I commandeered it, it's my personal prison now" Lockdown said. "What did you do with Tessa" SilverTail growled. "The human! Hahaha! Why do you Autobot's still protect the humans after all they've done to you and your fellow Autobot friends" Lockdown said. SilverTail growled. She then had an ideas pop into her helm, when Lockdown wasn't looking SilverTail then made an illusion of Silver, her somewhat human self. SilverTail then told the illusion to find Tessa immediately. The clone nodded and teleported away. ::Please be okay:: SilverTail thought. Meanwhile with Tessa, she was horrified and terrified. She didn't want to die she watched as the machine right in front of her just ripped apart different trucks and cars, one of them not going to be a truck or car but herself. Illusional Silver was in her wolf form watching Tessa's actions closely and waited till someone major happened. Tessa exited the vehicle and was then greeted with horrifying looking robots. Tessa looked at the robots in fear and backed up into the car. Silver then transformed out of her wolf form and jumped on one of the robots. Silver grabbed her gun out and back flipped shooting one of the robots. The other robot tried to attack the illusion but instead the robot just went through Silver. Silver smirked and grabbed her sword out and stabbed the other robot. "Don't worry I'm on your side, follow me I'm gonna get you out of here" Silver said. Tessa just nodded and got out of the car and followed the illusion. "Optimus!? SilverTail!?" Tessa called out. "Shush would you, if the cons here you we'll get caught" Silver growled and said in a slight whisper. "Who are you?" Tessa asked. "Names Silver, I work alongside the Autobot's and fight alongside Optimus" Silver said. "Where we're you then, if you fight alongside Optimus, I thought that was SilverTail" Tessa said. Silver just face palmed. "I don't know, put the two names together" Silver said. Tessa thought of it for awhile then it hit her, Silver was SilverTail. "Wait! Your SilverTail! How did you escape!" Tessa exclaimed. "I'm an illusion made by the real Silver aka SilverTail" Silver said. Tessa tried to touch Silver's shoulder but instead her hand going through Silver's shoulder. "Woah" Tessa said. "Although you made a pretty terrible hiding name" Tessa said. "I couldn't think of anything else what do you expect, so I just decided to use my nickname" Silver said. 

*Back with Optimus and SilverTail*

"Welcome back to the knights Temenos, Prime's" Lockdown said. "You have disgraced it" Optimus said. "Join your fellow rebels, fugitive scums, it's for the rarest of specimens, the worst of the worst" Lockdown said. "It's taken centuries, but I've collected all the knights, but you two, and even better I get to collect the last Cyberwolf" Lockdown said as he grabbed Optimus and SilverTail by the foot and dragged them with both of them groaning. Lockdown then pushed Optimus and SilverTail on the same machine both of them being hung upside down side by side. "The creators want to sweep their chessboard clean" Lockdown said. Just after he had said that spiked then appeared on both sides of the machine. "We are slaves, to no one" SilverTail growled. "All this species, mixing with species, it upsets the cosmic balance" Lockdown said as he bent down to look towards SilverTail and Optimus. "The creators, they don't like it" Lockdown said. "They built you, to do what you were told" Lockdown said. "Then how am I half decepticon, my father was a decepticon, My mother a Cyberwolf Autobot how do you explain that" SilverTail said. "That's what they want you to think, the creators made you half decepticon to think you were born, but you weren't you were made, you were built to do as told" Lockdown said as he then closed the machines door and walked away. "So, karma's really a bitch then huh" SilverTail said. "After all this whole fucking time, I thought I was born thought I had a purpose, turns out I was wrong then, I was just built to be a beast" SilverTail said as she chuckled feeling tears run down her face. "You have a purpose SilverTail, we may have been built but that doesn't stop us from doing what we were born to do" Optimus said. SilverTail just scoffed. "Yeah and what's that, die" SilverTail said. "Have hope" Optimus said. SilverTail just nodded her head. "Thanks Prime" SilverTail lightly whispered. It was then silent for a short while but then SilverTail spoke. "Prime, I have something to confess" SilverTail said. "Yes" Optimus asked. SilverTail sighed. "I'm actually Silver" SilverTail said. Optimus Optics went wide then went back to normal. "Your Silver, I-I Don't believe you she went missing" Optimus said. "Look for yourself" SilverTail said. SilverTail then transformed out of her cybertronian form and there it revealed Silver. "Silver, it Reid you" Optimus said as he felt a smile form on his face. "It's me Prime, whatever happens we'll go through it together" Silver said. Silver then transformed back into her cybertronian form. SilverTail then felt the presence of other Autobot's. ::I knew they wouldn't let us down:: SilverTail thought. Just then SilverTail then heard the voices of Hound, Crosshairs and Drift. "This got to be the Superman" Hound said. "Watch the corners" Hound said. "There's a lot of cages" Drift said. "Oh yeah, creepy critters in here" Hound said. "I don't wanna know what's in the big cage" Crosshairs said.  "What's this" Hound said as he came across some weird looking creature inside one of the cages. "Hound don't do it" Crosshairs said. "Aw you don't look so very dangerous in there" Hound said as he looked at the creature. "Oh that's festering ugliness" Hound said. The creature then shot out some weird green goo stuff on Hound. "I'm hit! I'm down! I'm melting!" Hound exclaimed. "Ah! I think it's acid" Hound said. "Ah nuts, it's just shizzle" Hound said as he wiped it off. "Better hope that's not contagious" SilverTail said. The bots then looked around to see who had said that. "Psst, hey idiots up here" SilverTail said. The bots then looked up happy to see that it was Optimus and SilverTail. "Your both alive!" Hound happily exclaimed. "Hold on sire's we're coming" Drift said. "I don't know maybe take Optimus out, but let's just keep SilverTail hung up gives me a great opportunity to do try out some things" Crosshairs smirked. "Not the time Cross!" SilverTail growled. "Okay, Okay" Crosshairs said. "Hang on we're coming for you!" Hound exclaimed. "The arms of the knights ship detach!" Optimus said. "We can break free! It's a separate ship" SilverTail said. "Hurry!" SilverTail said. "Where's the cockpit right or left" Hound asked. "Right!" Optimus and SilverTail said in sync. Drift then got his blade out and started cutting the machines hand that was holding Optimus and SilverTail. Once Optimus and SilverTail were set free they then ran out of the area. "Crosshairs you go find Cade and Tessa, Drift you stay with me and Optimus" SilverTail said. "On it" Crosshairs said as he ran ahead. "We're almost ready to separate, we're almost there" Hound said. "Hurry! He's launching!" SilverTail said. "All over it chief" Hound said. "Lockdown will be in deep space before he even realizes we're gone" SilverTail said. "I'm a sucky pilot but let's give it a whirl" Hound said. "Hell yeah!" Hound exclaimed as the ship then separated. 

*Very small Time skip*

After we had reached our destination Hound then landed the ship allowing everyone to exit. "Let's give Bumblebee the good news" Crosshairs said.  "We got a ship now, we're leaving and me and SilverTail are sparkmates now" Crosshairs said. "No we are not" SilverTail said. "You humans" Optimus started. "After all we have done, you don't know what you've wrought upon yourselves" SilverTail said. "What! What is it now!" Cade exclaimed. "What are you talking about I mean I'm doing stuff out of my league here!" Cade yelled. "You don't see who's controlling who" Optimus said. "Within that manmade prototypes we fought, we sensed the presence, of Megatron and Night Howl" SilverTail said. "What the decepticons that started the Chicago war" Cade asked. "How do you think? KSI built those bots in the first place" Brains said. "They had a whole mess of dead decepticon heads, and they were downloading their minds!" Brains exclaimed. "And I was in charge of autopsy duty, No union, No benefits, nothing" Brains said. "They hooked me up to Megatron and Night Howl, and those minds weren't as dead as they thought" Brains said. "He fed them the science and specs! Also so they could build them a new body" Brains said. "Then they infected it with they're evil, nasty chromosomes" Brains said. "They had red Beaty eyes they got all in my lovely locks, oh I can smell it right now, total inside Custom job" Brains said. "KSI might have names the bodies, the snappy name of Galvatron and Golden Tail, but that's just Megatron and Night howl reincarnated" Brains said. "You knew this and you didn't warn them" Tessa said. "Little girl, you can go to a pretty dark place when you on a death row" Brains said. "They've been playing KSI all this time, all so that they can manipulate them into going after the seed" Brains said. "Wait the seed?" Cade asked. "Those nasty soldiers who were chasing us" Tessa said. "I saw them board the ship and they took something that they call the seed" Tessa said. "Listen, sixty million years ago give or take an eon" Hound said. "Thousands of planets were cyber-formed with seeds" Optimus said. "They turned your organic life, into our elemental metals" SilverTail said. "Our creators destroyed your world to make us" Optimus said. "And that's what Galvatron and Golden Tail wants to happen again, they want to detonate that seed in the biggest city and kill millions" Brains said. "They're gonna show the world, baby I'm back!" Brains said. "The blast wave will incinerate that city into molten metal" Optimus said. "They'll have enough to creat a massive army" SilverTail said. "And annihilate your species forever" Optimus said. "You dumb greedy bastards just brought extinction to yourself" Brains said. "Not my problem though" He said and. Scoffed. "I'm free at last, whole thing worked good for me, I'm walking" Brains said. "We gotta get the seed before Galvatron and Golden Tail get to it" Cade said.