HachiHina

This chapter was based from Mitsuishi-san Is Being Weird this Year manga chapter 18.

-oOo-

"All right everyone, before we start, I would like to bring the surprise my master has prepared for you all." Hosu suddenly started.

"Eh? Surprise?" Yui murmured in confusion, wondering what might this surprise be.

"Patient, little puppy. All will be revealed when the time come." At the reply she gained, Yui could only said "Puppy!?" in mortification and shock.

"For some reason, I have a bad feeling about this surprise..." Saki couldn't help but muttered that as look of hesitation flashed on her face.

"Now, now, SakiSaki. I'm sure whatever that is, it will bring a lot of fun into this place." With a pat on shoulder, Ebina reassured Saki.

Though, in truth, she was just want all of this to finish quickly so she can watch her moment with Hachiman. It's not like a rotten girl wasn't allowed to be impatient and a bit needy, you know.

"Then, without further interruption, let's see what kind of surprise my master has prepared for you." And with that, she snapped her finger, and the same smoke from the first time they came to this place began to burst and fill the room.

"*Cough* *cough* What the hell!?"

"*Cough* w-what is this?!"

"Why the hell did your master think doing this is a good idea!? *Cough*"

"I myself genuinely had no idea, Hiratsuka-sensei. And please, language."

As the vision obscuring smoke starting to dissipate and fade away, Hiratsuka-sensei started to notice some peculiar detail. Or more accurate to say a glaring different from the sight before.

"What the heck?"

There was an addition to the number of girls in this room now, and some of them was simply an unknown person or an unexpected face that Hiratsuka have to rub her eyes to make sure that she wasn't hallucinating.

There was now present Sagami Minami, Shiromeguri Meguri, Ms. Yuigahama, Totsuka Saika with an unknown blonde girl and a bluenette inside the room.

"Where am I?"

"E-eh, where am I?"

"Ara, I don't know what happens but it's good to see you, Yui."

"M-mama!"

"What the hell?"

"I am sure all of you are in confusion and bewilderment at this moment, especially those who just arrived." Hosu smiled at the girls, "That's why, I would like you to give me your attentions for a moment."

[One explanation later...]

"So you're telling me that we... were brought here, to watch ourselves being paired with that guy...?" Sagami slowly uttered, watching the assembly of women that gathered in this room with deadpan stare, "Like hell I would want to!"

She slammed a magically appearing cap into the ground with an outburst.

Sagami Minami was... suffice to say, an interesting person. Upon the school festival incident, her popularity and reputation rapidly plummeted down.