HachiMachi

"Onii-chan, can you help me about something?"

Several eyes narrowed as the tension in the theatre grew thicker once the showing begin to play again. Some unsavory idea began to pop inside their head as what the host said replayed inside their head.

Does the Hikigaya siblings have an incestuous relationship? That question slightly made them shiver and revulsed as the thought of two blood-related brother and sister indulging themeselves in forbidden bond.

Some of them definitely didn't gain a noseblood while thinking so. Definitely.

Upon second thought, I as the narrator personally thinks that Noth did a great job at turning this girls into a pervert.

Meanwhile, Komachi could only wait with dread and anticipation. The thought of her and her brother doing that kind of things turns her skin red and pale at the same time.

"Hm? What is it?" Looking away from the book on his hand, Hachiman glanced at the best little sister in the world (according him).

"Can we talk in your room?"

"Eh? Why not just in here? It was such a hassle to move away from this couch..."

"My Gomi-chan, I hope you can cooperate with me obediently at least this once. I don't want anyone to think about something weird, so can we go to somewhere private?"

Hachiman could only stare at his little sister, wondering what exactly is her intention but Komachi's face show little to no much that could give him any clue. In the end, he complied and followed her to her room with annoyed face.

Komachi could feel her heart pounding so loud she was afraid it would burst out of her chest. Out of instinct, she covered her face with her hands but she still left some gaps between her finger so that she could see what will happen.

"Onii-chan..."

For some reason, Hachiman felt the tension began to thicken, causing his body to stiffen and shift in weird anticipation. The serious expression on Komachi's face absolutely didn't help him in this situation.

"I want you..."

Without any explainable reason, Hachiman somehow felt saliva began to gathers in his mouth, forcing him to gulp the lump down to his throat. His heart beat rate was slowly rising as seconds passed.

"To do something like this."

–!

Everyone had to lean forward in interest, wondering just what exactly Komachi's counterpart currently showed to Hachiman. As the camera peered at a better angle they finally could see it clearly.

It was a shoujo manga with the part where male lead was pinning down the main character was being shown. Instantly, Hachiman's face fell into deadpan expression as he stared unimpressedly at his sister.

"Bah!"

Shouts and groans echoed inside the room while Komachi was the only one who breathed out a sigh of relief. It definitely worth questioning why were they sounded so disappointed rather than glad like Komachi.