🍋HachiYuki Lemon🍋

'Eh?' Yukino thought in her mind. 'Where is this?'

She tried to open her eyes, only to be greeted by a horrible blurriness and a sense of numbness. The only thing she ciuld feels was the slightly high heat across her body.

Though, she didn't need to wait for so long, her sight become more focused to caught the light and helping her to observe her surroundings.

Unfortunately for her, it still won't help anything as something was blocking her sight right at the very front of her face.

And it was actually someone else's face. Another interesting things to note, she could feel something being pressed against her lips.

...

It was unmistakeably a kiss, she concluded.

And panic ensued as she realized just what exactly is happening.

'W-what?! W-who is this?! W-what is he doing with me?!-'

Her panicked state stopped not so long after she recognized the face in front of her.

It was Hachiman.

'His eyelashes were surprisingly long...' She noted in daze, forgetting the fact that they are currently making out.

Though, her daze didn't last pretty long as he began to grew more passionate and aggressive against her.

'K-kyah! W-wait! Sto-!'

Unfortunately, Hachiman was no psychic and even if he could read her mind, there's no way for him to give her a break.

Hand gently pressed on her cheek while the other circling around her slim waist, Hachiman kisses her so passionately and so relentlessly. Muffled moan and whimper escaped their locked lips as Yukino could feel herself slowly being pinned down on the couch.

Yet, she couldn't even push him away. Something telling her to not to, and something was sucking every single drop of strength from her as they grow more ravenous for each other.

Eventually, they broke the kiss as the need for oxygen demanded them to breath. Thin string of saliva hung between their mouth as they stared at each other with unbridled passion and lustful desire. Their breath came out like a misty fog, carrying a heat that was barely able to be hold in.

"Yukino, do you want to be a cat?" He suddenly panted out before a cat ears headband seemingly appeared out of nowhere on his hand.

Yukino found herself wordlessly nod in eagerness. Though, it was quite hard to determine whether it was caused by her love for cat or the sense of kinkiness at what he would do to her.

And he began to gently rest the headband on top of her head.

"It suits you."

Yukino could feels her heart flutters in happiness at his compliment, although it was quickly subdued as he captered her lips in another kiss, but this time, he prodded her lips with his tongue.

Yukino recipocrated his advance and they began to engage each other in tongue wrestle. However, for Yukino, it was clear that he was somehow more skilled than her and it didn't take long for him to subdue her clumsy tongue. The heat alone was enought to gather tears at the corner of her eyes.