Unknown (Part 2)

This pain. The veins coursing throughout my body feel like they're on fire. I can't move. I'm afraid if I will, a bone will break. 

"Who knew capturing this... teenager, would be so easy," he whispered in my ear. If my face could cringe, it would. "Why don't you say hello?" 

I hear him step away, his boots echoing throughout the room we were in. The sound rolling off the walls seared at my skull. Where ever we were, it was big.  I hear someone struggle. A chair is scraping against the floor and I hear the rushed sounds of shuffling feet. 

Something is ripped and a breath is released. Whoever it is, they're gasping for air. Coughing and choking. 

"What have you done to her?" a familiar voice shouts. I instantly know who it is. Why did he take them? Of all people? This doesn't make any sense. What is he doing? 

"I can't spill all my secrets, my dear," he purrs. 

"She's dying!" they screams, heir voice quivering. They must be crying. No, don't cry. I'm really fine. I'm fine. I wish I could tell them. "I swear to the gods, once my-" 

"Oh, you don't have to worry," he cuts her off. "I have everything under control." 

Y'all finna be so mad at me soon. But then you'll forgive me. But then you'll be mad again. AND THEN YOU'LL FORGIVE ME AGAIN CAUSE THERE IS GOING TO BE A SECOND BOOK! :D