Unknown (Part 1)

*Unknown POV* 

My legs, my arms, my face, my stomach, my head. Everything. My entire body. It all hurt. Unlike any pain I've ever felt. Just a long, agonizing pain. 

I remember the things he said. The way he held me. The plan. The screams outside. The crying. 

I could hear everything. But I couldn't say anything. I couldn't move, for one single movement made me want to cry out in pain. 

Someone slipped there hands under me and lifted me up. Their fingers burn against my skin, making me feel like every touch was a lighter. I was able to hear before, but now everything they said is muffled. There is nothing but sounds that remind me of an old T.V with busted speakers.

My heart beat faster with the anxiety of not knowing who I was with and where I'm going. 

I don't know who this is. 

I don't know where they're taking me. 

Percy? 

Please. 

Please be you. 

A/N 

Y'all, I'm really trying to make up for all the lost time with new chapters back to back. I've finally gotten a good idea of what I'm going to do with each chapter. I have an entire template full of ideas I'm doing for the story. 

Love you guys, thank you so much for 15.5k reads. Honestly, I appreciate it a ton. I feel really happy that people enjoy my book :)

-uhvet 

P.S

These Unknown chapters will be super short :D