Chapter 6

*At home*

Maya's POV

"Why wouldn't you tell me that that was happening Maya?" Lucas asked in a surprisingly calm voice. "I just, knowing your past, I didn't want you to go all 'Texas Lucas' on him. I wanted to make sure that everything happened in the right environment when everyone found out what Josh did". Maya said. "Maya, 'Texas Lucas' isn't a part of me anymore. As soon as you told me you were pregnant, my life was changed. I changed how I thought about every decision I made. I love you and I hate Josh for what he did to you, but I know that my family comes first. I love you so much and I would never let someone like Josh come between us". Lucas said and then kissed Maya sweetly. "You love me huh?" Maya asked. "Of course I do, I always have". Lucas said. "Well, why don't you prove it then". Maya said seductively. 

*Then you know what happened;)*

AN: So, updates on this story I started over a year ago on back-to-back days, who even am I? Anyway, this chapter is kind of a filler chapter, but I'm pretty sure next chapter will be the double wedding. I plan on that chapter being pretty long, so it may take me a minute to write, but I promise it will be worth the wait. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you next time!