"Hey, Buddy." I say with a smile. My hands are stretched out as he stares at me.

His pacifier falls out of his mouth when tears falls down his cheeks as he screams for his 'Mama'.

"I'll bring you to her. Stop crying." I say softly as I pick him up. I grab his pacifier and blanket before leaving the room. He's still crying.

I rush to Oaklee, ignoring the cringing guards that stare at the child.

When I open the door, I see a sleepy Oaklee, leaning her back against the headboard with her eyes shut and her hands rubbing her bump.

Although, it all stops when she hears Sin crying. Her eyes snap open and her arms are held out immediately.

I don't hesitate to put him in her arms. He cries a little bit more before he opens his eyes and sees Oaklee. That's when he stops.

I roll my eyes, running a hand through my hair before I move to lay beside them. Falling on my stomach as I reach the bed, making Sin laugh from bouncing.

One of Oaklee's hands rub my back as the other plays with him.

"I'm hungry." She says, keeping her eyes on Sin.

"I'll go get you something." I say, pushing myself up.

"Get him a bottle and half of a slice a banana."

"Okay, what do you want?" I ask, waiting patiently. She always think about him first, it warms my heart and makes my dick hard.

I can't wait until we have our big family.

"Um, I want a cheeseburger from Mcdonalds." She says, looking up at me.

I nod my head, putting on a random shirt, grabbing my wallet and phone.

Oaklee puckers her lips, waiting for me. I lean down, pressing my lips to hers. Her mouth opens as she welcomed the kiss with open arms.

She smiles into the kiss and I back away, just enough to see her smile before giving her a smile of my own and kissing her once more. I pull away after a couple of seconds.

"Hurry back." She mumbles, pulling Sin towards her chest.

"I will."

"Here, baby

"Here, baby."

I hand her the bag, bowl, and bottle before sitting beside her. I take our food out of the bag while she sits Sin on her lap.

"Has anything changed?" She asks, handing a sliced banana to Sin.

I shake my head, putting her cheeseburger up to her mouth. She rolls her eyes but takes a bite anyways.

"Just don't do anything that would get you killed." She says, moving to take another bite but I pull the burger away. She glares at me.

"I'm not going to die, Oaklee. I'll be back, I always will." I say sternly before letting her take a bite.

"Okay, then let me rephrase, don't do anything that could get you hurt and into coma that lasts 4 weeks, yeah?" She deadpans, giving Sin another banana.

"You get shot once." I mumble.

"You haven't been shot once, you don't think I haven't seen the scars?" She says as she lazily rolls her head towards me.

"Okay! Whatever, I won't get shot. I will come back to you uninjured." I say, releasing a breath.

"You better not." She mumbles, handing me Sin as she waddles her way to the bathroom.

She hates that she 'waddle' now but I love it. I really fucking love it. It reminds me that she is giving me the best gift anyone can give me. It reminds me that our child is inside her.

Something falls, making a loud noise and Oaklee groaning follows soon after.

I grab Sin and hurry toward the bathroom. Once the door is open, I see Oaklee bent over while holding the counter. The small shelf that stays on Oaklee's side of the sink lays on the ground, the contents in it is spread out.

I stay silent, rubbing her back as this cramp passes. Her breathing is heavy as her other hand clutches to my shirt in a tight grip.

She stands, stretching her back and taking a deep breathe before turning into me. Her arms wrap around my hips as she calms herself.

"You okay?" I ask, my face tucked into her hair.

"Mhm." She hums with a nod of her head.

She moves gently with the palm of my hand that rubs her back. Sin grabs a handful of her hair, twisting it around his fist.

I can feel Domenico move against my hip. He's moving to much for my liking, I can't let this hurt Oaklee. She shouldn't have to feel any pain, it's not fair.