Zenitsu hit Tanjiro with a hand chop.

"Ow! What was that for?"

The blond swordsman stared at Tanjiro angrily. He grabbed Tanjiro's clothes and lifted him up.

"NO, SHE DIDN'T MARRY! SHE CAN'T MARRY SOMEONE! AND SHE'S NOT STAYING IN WATER 7, SHE'S HERE!"

Tanjiro froze, trying to suck the sudden information into his mind.

"Oi. Are you okay, Tanjiro-ya?"

"Tanjiro-kun?" Penguin.

"N-nezuko is here?"

Law stood up and raised his right hand. "Maybe you two should talk outside. You both are attracting too much attention. Room."

"Why did you have to lose her?" Tanjiro pulled his hair frustratingly.

They're currently outside the restaurant. Law's weird powers teleported them here.

"I-I'm sorry! There was a pretty lady and then she was gone!"

Tanjiro looked at him in disgust.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!"

Tanjiro's expression worsened.

"ARE YOU STILL HARASSING GIRLS?!"

"WHAT? NO!"

The red-haired swordsman sighed.

"Did you set up a meeting place in case if you two get separated?"

"No, we didn't. But we agreed to go back to my ship after we do our business. I need to get my ship coated and she wants to see you."

"My poor little sister! This place is big, she must've been lost now! Where is your ship docked?"

"She's probably exploring the islands. My ship's on grove one."

Tanjiro snapped his fingers. "Good timing, the crew is going to the auction house located there!"

"Then I'll go as well. I need to meet Nezuko as soon as possible. I don't want her messing with the celestial dragons." Zenitsu worriedly said.

"What do you mean?"

"What are you saying? Nezuko killed a bunch of celestial dragons out of anger ten years ago!  How can you not know that!"

Tanjiro's eyes contracted, not believing what just Zenitsu said.

"What? Don't joke around!" Tanjiro angrily sandwiched Zenitsu's face with his palms.

"Oww! Am nowt jowking!" He yelled. Tanjiro put down his hands.

"I'm serious! Nezuko is the destroyer! She'll be in trouble if she messes with the celestial dragons! A navy headquarters is near here!"

"So you mean, she's still a demon?" Tanjiro asked seriously.

His poor little sister! She was reincarnated as a celestial dragon and has to witness terrible world nobles enslave people! He understands that Nezuko bursts into anger and destroyed Marie Jois.

"Yes. She's a demon and a pirate."

"WHAT?! My sister is a kind and adorable young lady! She can't possibly be a pirate!"

"She is! Don't worry, she assured me that her crewmates are kind and awesome people!"

"Come with us for now. The auction house will open later." Tanjiro said.

Zenitsu agreed with him.

"The celestial dragons are coming!" Someone yelled, alerting everyone.

The sound of chains is heard. A celestial dragon riding a suffering slave is passing by.