But still, this room is full of high-profile pirates. Every crew tensed when he walk pass by them.

"What is a bounty hunter doing in a place full of pirates?" Bege said, putting down his fork.

"Chances of the first class bounty hunter attacking this place is 0.1%. I see no shadow of death." Hawkins on the side said.

Some pirates are relieved after he said that.

"He looks lame, don't you think?" Bonney commented, then biting a huge bite of pizza.

Zenitsu heard that and his face turned sour. Bruh.

His face brightened when he saw Tanjiro talking with Trafalgar on the side. Looks like the whole Heart Pirates crew are there too, and they didn't notice him enter.

"Tanjiroooooooooo!"

Tanjiro was chatting with Law when he heard a familiar voice shout.

Zenitsu ran in their direction.

Tanjiro's eyes widen. "Huh?"

"Isn't that the first class bounty hunter?" Sachi noticed.

"He's coming towards us! Is he going to catch us?" Penguin said, alerting the whole crew.

"Oh no! Captain, what should we do?" Bepo panicked.

"Eh? Why would he attack in a place full of pirates?" Ikkaku wondered.

"Maybe he has the guts." Law said, raising his hand to activate his devil fruit power but Tanjiro stopped him.

"Stop it, he's not going to attack," Tanjiro whispered which made the crew confused.

"What do you mean?" Law asked but the red-haired swordsman didn't answer.

"TANJIROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Zenitsu's loud voice echoed the whole restaurant. Some cringed.

"Zenitsu! It's been a while!" Tanjiro greeted the blond swordsman.

"EEEH?! YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER?" Penguin and Sachi shouted in unison.

"WAAAAAAAAH! You loser! You said you're gonna find Nezuko first, but guess what! Inosuke met her in water 7!" Zenitsu said.

Tanjiro's eyes widen. "Nezuko?! She's alive? She's in water 7? Is she doing fine!?" Tanjiro grabbed Zenitsu's clothes and wiggled him.

"INOSUKE?! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE PRODIGY OF MARINES?!" Heart pirates yelled.

"Ah, how rude of us. Guys, this is my best friend. Zenitsu. And yes, my other buddy is Inosuke." Tanjiro said innocently, completely oblivious about their reactions.

"YOU'RE ACQUAINTED WITH THE FIRST CLASS BOUNTY HUNTER AND THE PRODIGY?!"

"Calm down. What are you doing here, Zen-ya? Are you going to the New World?" Law asked, still not trusting the guy.

Zenitsu gulped. Law looks scary.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to cause trouble. I'm here to see Tanjiro and yes, I'm going back to the New World." He said.

"So how about Nezuko, Zenitsu? Is she really staying on water 7? Who's with her there? Did she marry?" Tanjiro flooded the blond swordsman with questions.

The Heart Pirates just watched. The other crews seem like they are minding their business but they are eavesdropping too.

First Class Zenitsu. A high-profile bounty hunter.

Crimson Blade Gonpanchiro. A 170 million bounty man.

Two big-shot people. You will never know what they're planning.