Where Andrew was tall and toned, sporting a sculpted body that was pleasing to look at, Luke was a body of pure muscle that left me wary of getting too close. If I wasn't careful the dude could crack my spine in a bear hug. 

Whoa... do all Walker boys look like they won the gene lottery?

Luke wore a white v-neck, that was a sharp contrast to his tan skin, a pair of ripped designer black jeans, and an intense look as he took in his brother from where he stood behind a long granite kitchen island to the right in an open kitchen floor plan. He glanced at me before giving his brother his full attention.

"Although if she reacts to your ugly face with anything other than a desire to barf, then I may have to retract my previous statement," he said, baritone voice seeping through the room like caramel, nearly betraying his dry tone.

Andrew grinned at his brother, rolling his eyes as he dropped his duffle bag in the entryway. "Hey, Luke. Missed you too, buddy."

Luke wiped his large muscular hands on a dishtowel, making it look tiny in comparison and raised a brow, face serious. "Never said I missed you."

Andrew shrugged, taking my duffle from my shoulder and dropping it next to his. I continued to stand unmoving in the entryway, processing the glamourous space and the banter between two attractive brothers. 

"I read between the lines. I know you keep all your best declarations of love for the big screen," Andrew replied.

Luke snorted, walking towards us, his tone dry. "Funny. That joke NEVER gets old."

He lifted the dish towel towards Andrew's face and before Andrew could move away, Luke had him in a headlock, wiping the makeup off of Andrew's cheek showcasing the purple bruise in all its terrible glory. Andrew hissed, the touch of the dishtowel rough against his skin. "Geeze Luke! Can you not?"

Luke let him go and whistled, eyes wide. "Whoa. I expected all of this makeup to be covering some sort of hickey... Did you get into a fight with a train?" 

There was a long pause as Luke continued to stare at Andrew, his sharp deep brown eyes unflinching, brow raised, expecting an answer while Andrew looked back at him with a determined expression, refusing to answer his question. Refusing to rat me out.

I took a step forward, officially stepping into the penthouse. "I'm the train," I said offering a small wave.

Luke turned to address me. He looked me up and down, appraising me, an aura of authoritative disbelief filling his posture. "You beat up Andrew?" He looked me up and down again. "Seriously?"

I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes at the tone. I could feel myself on the verge of a bad impression, but couldn't seem to stop my mouth. "Want a demonstration? I can give you a matching look."

Luke crossed his arms, eyes flashing. Andrew snorted. "You may have to go easy on him. He never finished his kickboxing lessons. Prefers decorative muscles instead." 

I flicked my eyes along Luke's physique again, growing curious. Decorative?  How could someone have so much power and have no idea how to use it.

Luke continued to look at me, assessing. "Don't let her size deceive you, Luke. She could kick your ass," Andrew added. 

Luke raised a brow, quiet for a long moment. "I highly doubt that."

"Don't think a girl could take you down?" I asked, taking a step forward, chin tilted in defiance. I wasn't sure how I had come to challenge Andrew's brother in the span of five seconds, but I wasn't going to back down.