"As one of the original Kitsune to serve the Lady Inari... I was elected clan head; however, most do not believe I should have been given such an important role..." He pauses for a moment, reminiscing the moment he last spoke to The Lady Inari.
"Given my role as (y/n)'s protector and guardian. Though some loyal folk believe it is because of this reason, that I was elected."

"So that man before. He doesn't believe you should be Clan head of an important clan?" Yuki asks.

"He's a few hundred years younger then me, and was born after The Lady Inari's death. He's a stubborn fox, who believes to be the best because he's lived a thousand years." His brows stitch, thinking of all those nine tailed Kitsune.
"It's disgraceful, and embarrassing for all Kitsune... the ones that are older then I, are of very few. I have not seen one in over a decade." He mourns, believing they are all dead and forgotten.

"Hm? Your a thousand years old? But, Seiichi you only have two tails." Yuki tilts her head like a dog, looking at his white tails.

Seiichi let's go of his doubt and anger, and softly smiles down at the innocent girl.

"Kitsune are flexible beings when it comes to power, and we are able to sacrifice our power for others." He crouches down at her hight, taking her hands in his.
"As a means to protect (y/n)'s identity to the supernatural, I gave my seven tails to her... She can't use them, nor I, but I've made them specifically to hide her from the bad guys." He smiles.

Yuki's eyes broaden at his explanation. She remembers all the stories Hina told her, and created such an amazing and perfect image for (y/n).

So why did she feel betrayed at the fact the person she was so captivated by, needed protection.

Seiichi notices the shocked look on her face and chuckles.

"I simply did this, so in her weak form she didn't need anything to worry about..." He reassured her.

"So (y/n), she isn't weak?" She asks.

"Not the least. In fact, I believe once she devours her once heart, her energy and power will exceed that of Akio and Sukuna." Seiichi's eyes sour at the thought.
"Only... I'm not positive what that will do to her and her memories... I fear, maybe she'll reek havoc."

Seiichi stands back up, looking out at the crowd, thinking of the many possibilities that could happen to her.

Yuki watched him; keeping silent to let him have a moment to himself. The stories she's heard are describing the infamous (y/n) as a kind gentle woman, who managed to have The King of Curses on his knees.

"I'm sure she wouldn't... Master Hina described her as a gentle soul. I don't believe (y/n) could cause such damage." She holds Seiichi's hand, squeezing it.
"(Y/n) wouldn't do that if she still cares for you, the sorcerers and Sukuna." She shows Seiichi a sweet smile, wanting to cheer him up.

Seiichi squeezed her hand back and chuckles at her cute gesture.

"Heh Heh, thank you Yuki." 

•••

After some time walking around the market area, Seiichi had finally arrived to the specific shop he had been searching for.

The shop was covered in greens and medicine of all different kinds; almost replicating a forest. Tall shelves that level to the ceiling open and close on their own, as remedies and packets of herbs swiftly move around on their own.

The woman behind the counter, who wore a red mask on the side of her head, greets them both with a warm smile.

"Hello! How may I hel- oh, Seiichi?" Her black wings ruffle at the sight of an old friend standing before her.
"It's been...quite a long time since I last saw you. Is everything alright?" She asks, walking around the dark wooden counter.