An Insatiable Rainfall

Start from the beginning

Without thinking for twice, she took out her umbrella from her bag and decided to rescue that little puppy because that's how she was. Her selflessness made her more naive than the rest of the world.

"Hey Seraphina! Where are you going? Teacher has strictly warned us to stay inside the school premises till our family members don't come here, "

Seraphina stopped in her tracks hearing her classmate.

"Lily, I will be back in a minute . I am not going out of school premises, " She told her and before her classmate could quiere further, Seraphina dashed out from there.

The force of the wind was so abrupt that Seraphina felt like her umbrella would blow away from her hold. She gripped it tightly. She wasn't able to open her eyes properly because the wind and rain were very vigorous.

Slowly and slowly, she reached that puppy which was shivering in its place but as soon as Seraphina bent down to pick it up, it started running away from her in fear.

Her eyes widened, watching it running towards the school gate. Seraphina also followed it because she didn't want any harm to that innocent life, but forgot that her action could cause harm to her to a very dangerous extent.

But she didn't care. She didn't understand it. She ran behind it and her classmate, Lily who was staring at the window while standing inside that cafeteria, her eyes widened by watching Seraphina running out of the school main gate in that weather.

"Seraphina! Don't go out, " She yelled but her voice didn't reach her, who again dared to break that cage of safety and protection.

Her umbrella had fallen from her hand. Her entire body had drenched with rain but she continued to follow that puppy until a cloud bursted out loudly which made her scream and halted in her place. She closed her eyes in fear and when she opened them, realisation hitted her hard that she had come a little far from her school.

She wandered her gaze everywhere in search of that puppy but it was also nowhere to be seen which made her panicked. She tried to search for it but as soon as the weather and the rain turned more voracious, she decided to get back to school as soon as possible.

Seraphina turned around and started walking back to her school but

"Yes, she's going back to her school. "

"Then what the fuck you are waiting for ?Go and get her before she reaches there , "
"Okay, "

"And make sure to make this day the last day of her life if you want to live your remaining days, " With that the phone got disconnected.

Her body was shivering. Her uniform had skicked to her skin. Seraphina was straddling towards her school when she saw two masked men in front of her , out of nowhere. Her feets halted.

She thought they were some random people who were also getting back to their respective places, so she decided to ignore them and continued walking towards her school until she saw them running towards her.

"Get her, "

Seraphina's eyes widened in pure horror. She immediately turned around and ran, nobody knows where. She ran as fast as possible but her fear rushed over her more badly when they caught her and gripped her arm painfully.

Seraphina was unable to see their faces because of their masks but she could clearly sense the wrong intentions in their gazes.

"We were trying to find you little girl from the past one week and finally we got you, "

Tears vigorously rolled from her eyes hearing his words who was gripping her arm harshly. Seraphina had turned ice in fear and terror. She had even lost her voice to scream and strength to protest.

"But I guess before killing you, we can have some fun with this tiny tender body of yours, right? "

Another man chuckled at his words.

"But first we have to take her away from here before somebody sees us, " Both of them exchanged a nod.

Seraphina, who had turned frozen in her place, felt that man start dragging her, making her come to her senses .

She bursted out crying and started protesting against his hold as much as possible but her cries and screams got muffled under nature's havoc.

They dragged her away from her school's direction and took her to an unknown place.

Her throat had turned dry because of her loud screams and crying. Her body was on the edge of losing its strength whereas her mind had turned numb, thinking about the worst possible things which could have happened to her.

She begged, pleaded, protested to them to let her go but they didn't listen to her and her blood ran cold in horror when they took her beneath an abandoned shed of that unknown road which had no other human presence except theirs.

"Let me go, " Seraphina screamed but a painful hissed escaped from her mouth when they pushed her on the bumpy and hard ground which got grazed against her naked knees harshly.

"Not before we get done playing with your sweetness, sweetheart, " Both the men chuckled, making her more terrified.

Seraphina immediately tried to get up and ran but that man again gripped her shirt and pulled it abruptly, resulting in tearing up of its material.

Her shirt got torn which made her inner wear visible to their nasty hungry eyes. Seraphina screamed in agony and tried to cover herself but that man grabbed her both arms and pushed her on the ground again.

He hovered over her and tore the front of her shirt, making her almost unconscious in pain, fear, panic.

His hands touched the hem of her uniform's skirt in order to harm her virtue. He was about to tear it too when he heard another man scream in pain . He turned his head around and saw his partner laying on the ground lifelessly. Blood was oozing from his chest which had bullet piercing, making him startled.

He was about to turn his head when he felt someone grab his hairs and snatched him away from her body harshly.

And that man's terrified gaze met with those icy grey orbs which now had turned venomously ruthless and voracious.

A painfully aggressive blow hit that man's face which made a huge amount of blood come out from his mouth and nose.

"How fucking dare you even think about hurting her , you bastard? " Another abrupt hit blew on that man's face and a forceful kick on his groin, making him almost unconscious.

"No one dares to even think about touching what's fucking mine and you dared to hurt her?" He groaned in his predacious growling voice and with an abrupt kick, he shoved that unconscious man on the ground.

He lifted his gun and without thinking for a second , shoved  all the bullets on that man's body, making him soulless.

He clenched his jaw watching those lifeless bodies but immediately snapped his eyes towards that direction where she was, but his gaze enlarged in shock when he didn't find her there. She was nowhere to be found.

He growled like a caged animal under that insatiable rain.

"Seraphina, "

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------