Bucky Barnes X Fem reader- Breakfast in Bed

This story is written under the series.
The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.
Yns Pov:
Okay, eggs, milk and leeks, I have everything needed to make a good scrambled egg, all I need right now is some bacon slices.
Then I can fix a nice surprise breakfast for my husband Bucky.

The thing is, Bucky has been very stressed these past few days, all this with the new "Captain America" ​​has really stressed him out.
And not only that, everything that is happening right now stresses him out.
And because of everything that has happened he hasn't slept or eaten in three whole days, I literally had to wrestle him into bed last night and force him to sleep.
And I know what you're thinking how could you wrestle down a super soldier well I'm very lucky there I'm also a super soldier otherwise he would still be awake.

TS
Buckys Pov:
Yn: Bucky Baby, time to wake up, I made some breakfast for you.

I woke up to my beautiful wife's voice and I turned to her with a smile, there she was with a tray of breakfast, while I turned I stretched out.
I really needed this, I've been so stressed these past few days and I don't know how Yn coped with everything.
I am so happy that she is in my life without her I would have done without her, without her with me and I would have gone into the wall I would have gone crazy.

Bucky: Wow what a surprise, this is probably the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, are we celebrating something?
Yn: Okay first no we are not celebrating anything this is just a sign that I love you and I care a lot about you and secondly you are talking about me or the breakfast.

Bucky: I mean you my love but also a little about the breakfast.

She laughed lightly at me and put the tray on the bedside table and sat behind me and started to massage my shoulders and at the same time she left kisses.
I felt my shoulders start to feel so much better than they did yesterday I tried not to moan but I wanted to because it felt so good.

Yn: You've been so stressed these days, you're so tense I'm worried about my husband, but I have an idea how about today you and I just stay in bed and just cuddle, does that sound like a good idea?

Bucky: That sounds like a wonderful idea my love.

I told her and she gave me one last kiss on my neck then she got up and was ready to leave I looked at her with a look that said don't go.

Bucky: Where are you going?
Yn: I'll just go and start the washing machine and take care of the last dishes in the counter so you can have breakfast in peace.

No, that does not work.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her down on the bed with me and made her sit between my legs and her back was against my chest and now it was my turn to start massaging her shoulders and I also left kisses along her neck.
As my lips touched her most sensitive spot I smiled as I heard her let out a small moan.

Bucky: Today I decided and I want to spend the whole day with my beautiful wife and we are not going to leave this bed for the whole day and the first thing I want to do is to share this lovely breakfast with her.

I told her and proceeded to draw out several moans and held her and she laughed and said.

Yn: Okay, you decide, and if you keep doing what you're doing, there won't be breakfast.
Bucky: Okay I'll stop, I love you.
Yn: I love you too.

The end.