Enjolras x fem reader- Forgive me

YNs POV:

YN I have to finish writing this speech.
Yn I can not right now.

These are exactly the sentences my fiancé Enjolras says every time I try to talk to him or when I try to get him to take a short break.  I know that the revolution is important to him, it is important to me too.  But I'm not trying to kill myself like he does.  And when I tell him to try to rest for a while, he just replies "I promise darling soon" but it never happens.  I love him and I'm worried about him and right now he's making me feel completely useless and unloved.  And today is a special day but it seems that he has forgotten it because it has started to get night out.  My thoughts were interrupted by my brother Grantaire coming and sitting next to me at the table I was sitting at in the Café.

Grantaire: Hello My beautiful little sister.
How are you doing this wonderful evening?

Yn:I'm fine Grantaire how are you then dear big brother.

Grantaire: Yn Do you think I'm completely stupid in my head or something I may not be so smart but I'm not completely stupid.  And must I remind you that I'm your big brother I know you, so tell me what's weighing you down.

I knew I could not hide anything from him, I should have understood.  People think my brother seems stupid but he is actually very smart.

Yn: I'm worried about Enjolras he just works and works and I know that the revolution is important but his health is probably more important.  Grantaire he barely sleeps and barely eats he eats very little.  And I get worried but when I tell him to try to rest he says he has no time or later darling.  He makes me feel completely useless because I just want to help him and right now he makes me feel unloved.

Grantaire:What makes this day so special.
Yn: Grantaire Today, a year ago, Enjolras proposed to me.
Grantaire: WHAT.

He said to me and almost put it in my throat and started coughing a little, I started patting him on the back so he stopped coughing.  Then he looked at me in shock.

Grantaire: What is it today.  It feels like it was only yesterday when he asked me how he would propose to you.

Yn: Ha ha  yes it really feels like it was only yesterday but yes today it was a year ago.  But it seems that I get to celebrate our anniversary myself.

Grantaire: Wow I can not believe that you have not gone mad at each other yet.  Um, you want me to talk to him.

He asked me and I replied back to him that it was okay and that he did not need to and that I was going to talk to Enjolras himself.  I did not want Grantaire to go and talk to him because he can be very overprotective, especially when it comes to me, and that is not my relationship.

Yn:  I'm going home now.
But it's probably best to tell Enjolras that I'm going home or trying to tell.

I got up from the chair but before I had time to leave, Grantaire hugged me and said.

Grantaire: Love you little sister.
Yn: Love you too.

We interrupted the hug and I started walking towards the table where Enjolras was sitting and talking to Marius.  Hope he does not get angry because I interrupt them.  But I'm with Enjolras then it's probably best to tell him I'm going home otherwise he's so worried about me.  When I got to the table, Marius looked up at me and smiled kindly at me.

Marius:Good evening Yn how are you?

He asked me and Enjolras looked up at me as soon as he heard my name and smiled at me.  It seems that he did not get angry so that's good.

Enjolras: Hello my love.
Yn: Hello Enj.
Hello Marius,  I feel good. Sorry if I disturb but just wanted to let my dear fiancé know that I was going to go home to the apartment because I'm a little tired.