ARC 3.3

Rebel was lost in her thoughts when she heard that familiar annoying voice again.

" 𝓘𝓻𝓪 ? 𝓘𝓻𝓪 ? 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ? "

Rebel was still irritated by her current thoughts and doesn't has enough energy to pretend in front of anyone especially Ari. Not to mention her complicated emotions against Ari. On one hand she subconsciously care about him as her family whereas on other hand she resents him for the destruction of that golden soul. Although she still didn't recover her memory but she has a feeling that it was Ari who caused his splitting of soul. She is sure.

After trying for a few times Ari successfully found Rebel. He smiled happily after seen Rebel lying on the grassland sleeping with her eyes closed. The moonlight shined on her giving an ethereal feeling. Ari like this scene very much as if the scenes that can only appeared in his dreams now finally appeared in reality. Except her face which is ruined by scars everything is alright. Ari also saw the silver mask beside her.

' 𝓛𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘𝓻𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱. '

To be honest now that his dreams finally came true Ari should be happy but..... looking at her sleeping figure although it's appears peaceful but there is a sense of alienation. There is a suffocating feeling in his heart. One part of him is screaming at him to stop all this before its too late whereas the other part is greedy for her, greedy for their past when they could only rely on each other.... but he knows that she isn't happy. His master told him that it is love but if it is then why does he feels so resistance to it ? Why does he feels that he is going to regret ? Why ? He loves her doesn't he ? Ari is confused.

Rebel not hearing anything from Ari for such a long time opened her eyes and turned to look at Ari's directions just in time to catch the confusion and loss in his eyes.

" Why are you just standing there like an idiot ? "

Rebel's cold voice brought him back to life. Ari still felt aggrieved listening to her cold tone. In the past no matter what the situation she never spoke to him in such a cold tone. Even when she finally gained her long cherished wish of freedom she was still gentle wiyh him but now....

' 𝓜𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽...'

Ari  looked at Rebel carefully and again went in a daze. He can't help but asked himself.

Is it really what he wants ? He knows that she has always wanted freedom. Ari has seen that real sincere smile of happiness on her face after they were seperated from their master by those people but now....

" Oi why are you in a daze again ? "

Ari snapped back to reality and quickly put on the familiar facade again completely hiding his complicated feelings in his heart and said.

" 𝓘𝓻𝓪, 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 ? "

Rebel didn't answer only look at him. Seeing those eyes looking at him Ari's heart trembled. He almost couldn't control himself from confessing all the truths but stopped himself because he knows that he couldn't.

No way...He couldn't lose her again. He couldn't bear to lose the gentle care of her.... He couldn't except that he is not the most important person in her heart.... Master said that people in love becomes crazy so thats okay right afterall he is only a little selfish.... And thats because he loved her yes he is right... Not to mention since he loves her do much its okay for her to make sacrifices for him afterall that what love is right...