Hermione felt her heart go out to her best friend and she pulled him into a hug. "This is love Harry" Hermione said softly.Harry pulled back and looked at Hermione with confusion. "Harry, love is when you feel complete with someone, you like spending time with them and feel sad when they aren't around. You think of them when you're alone. You do anything to make sure they are safe and will risk your life to save theirs. That's love Harry" Hermione said.Harry looked into Hermione's brown eyes and knew that he loved Hermione. He couldn't tell how he knew, he just knew.Hermione smiled as she read Harry's eyes, she knew that Harry figured it out.

She was always knew what Harry was thinking and feeling by just looking into those emerald orbs.Neither spoke the words as they both knew that everything that needed to be said was said. They left the classroom and headed back to the Gryffindor common room where a party was set up and already in going.A banner was set and it read 'Congratulation Harry!' Harry blushed and ducked as the attention was on him, he also tightened his grip on Hermione's hand that he was holding. Hermione felt Harry's hand grip hers tightly and she knew that he was feeling embarrassed and flustered with all this attention.

"Way to go Harry, that was some wicked flying" George said."Brilliant Harry, not even Krum could pull off those moves" Fred said. More Gryffindors added their congratulations until one caused everyone to go quiet.

"Hurray to Harry and Hermione, about bloody time!" Katie Bell shouted.Silence rang throughout the entire common room as they heard Katie Bell's shout. "What, was I the only one that noticed?" Katie asked looking around. "Katie I love you, but you need to keep quiet some times" Harry said shaking his head.Katie just smiled.

"But Harry, you and Hermione are so cute together and everyone here should've known that you two would end up together" she said. From the looks on the faces of everyone in the common room it appeared that Katie was the only one who thought that. Except one other.

"I raise my butterbeer to Harry and Hermione, congratulations" Neville Longbottom said.This made the Gryffindors turn to Neville. "What, even a blind person would know they are right for one another" he said when everyone was staring at him. Ginny looked ready to cry and Ron looked ready to blow any moment.

"Alright, so looks like we have two things to celebrate" Fred said shaking from his stupor."I agree dear brother" George said and he waved his wand at the banner. It now read 'Congratulations Harry and Hermione!' with pink hearts floating around it with a cupid shooting arrows at the hearts.

The new couple blushed bright red.This seemed to be the snapping point for Ron as he stormed towards the couple. "You just had to do it Potter, you had to take the one thing I wanted. You could've let me have it, but no, you're the great Harry Potter and you get to have everything!" he shouted.

"Ron, please don't do this" Harry said quietly. Ron spun on his heel and stormed off to the boy's dorm."Well that went better than I thought" Fred said. "Yeah, I thought Ronniekins would've made more of a spectacle" George agreed. After that the party resumed and all the Gryffindor gave their congratulations to the new couple though Hermione tugged Harry away from Ginny whenever she was coming towards them.

Harry didn't notice it, but followed Hermione's lead.

/Scene Break/

Harry walked down to the Great Hall with Hermione by his side talking happily."What, do we have here Potty and the Mudblood" Malfoy sneered.

"Out of the way Malfoy" Harry said sharply."Oh, you want to have time with you whore" Malfoy said sarcastically. Harry's hand itched for his wand, but Hermione firm grip stayed his hand."What's the matter Potty? The Mudblood already got you whipped" Malfoy said smirking.