Chapter 3: The engagement

Start from the beginning

This is the irony of my love.

I smiled and started to arrange the flowers.

Myra's pov

I smiled after looking at my image in the mirror. The light cream coloured lehenga is looking good on me.

Within few hours, I will be bind with my Veer with a ring. I never thought that he will also love me the way I loved him.

He was always the popular boy of our college because he is the yuvraj. He is charming as well as not egoistic. Many girls roamed around him day and night but I have never seen him flirting with anyone.

He was always a gentleman. I dreamt of him day and night but I was so shy to admit my love. But when he proposed me, I was out my words. It felt like a dream that Rajveer is proposing me.

I smiled shyly after remembering those days. We are dating for 6 months and now we will get married.

My trance broke with a knock at my door.

I opened the door and immediately gasped in shock after seeing my Rajveer standing infront of me.

"Veer???"

He immediately entered to my room and locked it.

"How did you came?? I mean...."

"Noone can stop the yuvraj..."- he said while pulling me by my waist.

"But, mom, dad?? Did they noticed you?"- I asked in tension.

"So what?"- he said by tracing my cheeks.

He is very much reckless. I shivered with his touch.

"You are looking gorgeous..."- he whispered on my ear.

I blushed at his comment.

He slowly engulfed me on his arms. I kept my head on his chest. It felt so comfortable when his broads arms were holding me so proactively.

"Veer..."

"Hmmm"

"I love you"- I muttered.

I'm too shy to look into his eyes. His eyes were so intense and deep. He held my chin and lift up my face, still I kept my eyes down.

"My shy beauty.....it's time to wash away this shyness and move forward..."- his finger touched my lower lip.

I closed my eyes and tried to move away but he held me tighter and bent near my lips.

"Let me kiss you Myra"

My heart sped up when I felt his hot breathing over my lips. My lips started to quiver at his proximity. I felt his lips landing over mine and very slowly he started to kiss me. I held his neck and started to move my lips along with him.

This kiss was intense and meaningful. It's showing his love for me.

We broke the kiss when we both felt out of oxygen.

"Myra....you look experienced....are you sure that it's your first kiss?"- he taunt me.

I got so much angry and started to beat him. The room filled with our laughter.

Pihu's pov

The party started finally. Rajababu and Mira mam was standing at the stage ready to exchange the ring. They both are looking so beautiful together.

Everyone is praising their presence. Rajababu has a peaceful smile on his lips.

"Pihu, I'm going home"- Jiji told me.