Then he found Jeongin's nurse and basically yelled at her with no hesitation.

-Sir, this is a hospital. Please keep your voice down. I am not the one that prepared his meds. My colleague did, she pointed to a man who started shaking when he saw Chan's eyes burning holes in his skull.

-You! he grabbed him by the collar.

-She made me do it! I'm sorry! She threatened me.

-Who? Chan tightened his grip, ready to slam the boy in the wall.

-Miss Bang.

Back to the Lee residence

-Jisung?

The latter was in the garden, focused on his flowers when he heard his boss calling his name.

He got up and wiped the sweat from his forehead, leaving a trace of dirt on it instead.

That surely didn't make him less attractive in Minho's eyes.

To see Jisung with his messy hair and his sleeves rolled up was something else indeed.

-Here! he handed him a letter.

-What's this?

-A DNA test.

Jisung stopped for a second before raising his gaze to Minho.

-I'm sorry! I did it behind your back. But I knew you had to know the truth.

-What does it say?

-I don't know. You should read it first.

Jisung nodded and took a deep breath.

His eyes traveled along the results while his face didn't give the slightest hint of the verdict.

Minho stared at him in expectation.

-It's true...Jisung looked at Minho while chewing the inside of his cheeks.

-Are you alright, Jisung?

Minho asked that because he saw that behaviour before. Chewing his cheeks meant anxiety.

He was scared, in shock. It was probably the last thing he wanted to hear in that moment.

-Yeah. I have to talk to Seungmin now. If I can take a break, of course.

-Yes! Take a break! Don't worry!

-Are you sure you're able to work?

-Hyunjin, I'm fine. I was discharged five days ago. I am perfectly able to work.

Hyunjin made a pout to which Seungmin responded by placing a short kiss on his forehead.

-Thank you for worrying for me! But I'm fine. Trust me, alright?

-I trust you if you give me a peck on the lips.

That made Seungmin chuckle while a slight blush took its place on his cheeks.

-You are such a needy baby.

-I am.

-Seungmin?

The latter whipped his head towards the door and saw Jisung standing there, fidgeting nervously.

-Jisung? Do you need something? I have a free table over there.

-Actually...I wanna talk to you. Alone.

-I let you talk. See you later, Minnie! Hyunjin kissed Seungmin's cheek, then exited the cafeteria.

Jisung took a seat at one of the tables and motioned Seungmin to sit next to him.