Part 28 : The Meet With Duryodhan

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After Krishna firmly told all these, Yudhishtir was a bit calmed... He then looked towards Arjun who was thinking something deeply... When he noticed that the noises around him has stopped, he looked towards Yudhishtir and firmly said that if it's necessary then he himself will fight with Indra to establish the kingdom...

Yudhishtir was happy... Krishna knew that Arjun would be successful...

As both Krishna and Arjun calmed down Yudhishtir, they left the palace of Hastinapur to establish a kingdom in Khandavprastha...

As the Pandavas left, Balaram who too had travelled with swift horses reached Hastinapur... He stopped his chariot a bit far from the palace and stepped down from his chariot... He took out his belongings and wore few pieces of rags removing his royal garments and other ornaments... He wore traditional bracelets to hide the marks of weapons he used... He also took out his shoes and kept them inside his chariot and asked his charioteer to stay under cover till his purposes are fulfilled... With this arrangements he entered through the royal gates of Hastinapur...

Seeing a beggar entering, none suspected or even assumed that he could be Balaram...

He proceeded towards the Palace... As he tried entering through the palace gates, the gatekeeper stopped him...

Gatekeeper : Who the hell are you? And for what are you even entering the royal palace? Don't you know that it's strictly prohibited for beggars to enter the royal premises?

Balaram : You are barring me entry right? Great then... When you'll get suspended for this then you'll understand...

Gatekeeper : Why will I get suspended?

Balaram : Maharaj Dhritarashtra had called me here for something he can't disclose to anyone else... As you're barring me entry, you yourself will be responsible for the wrath of the king you'll face...

Gatekeeper : No no... You enter inside... I don't want to face the king's wrath...

As Balaram entered, he saw Duryodhan sitting with his Mamashri Shakuni in the garden area, discussing something... As they didn't think that anyone can eavesdrop and hear their conversations, they discussed their plans freely...

Duryodhan : Mamashri, the Pandavas have left... But Mamashri... What will happen? Pandavas will establish a kingdom there... I don't want them to succeed in anything Mamashri...

Shakuni : Don't worry my child... Even if they establish a kingdom, they won't be able to proceed further... That's the reason I told you to practice mace fighting in the presence of Balaram... I knew that with your skills in Mace fighting, he will be highly impressed... And with him by our side, Krishna won't be able to stay in Pandava's side... But to strengthen this, we needed some alliance... So, for that, I proposed the marriage of Subhadra with you... Balaram agreed and now we have the strength to tackle those Pandavas...

Balaram was displeased... But he still wanted to analyse the character of Duryodhan individually...
He stepped forward towards them... As Duryodhan felt someone walking towards them, he stopped talking and turned towards the person...

As he saw a poor beggar, he was very angry...

Duryodhan : Who gave you the permission to enter the royal garden? And what are you doing here? Don't you know that beggars aren't allowed inside the royal garden? Leave right now...

Balaram : Rajkumar... I have come here with a proposal of mine...

Duryodhan : You poor beggar... You have a proposal for me??? Who gave you the guts to speak like this to me??? Guards... Throw him out..

Balaram : Rajkumar atleast listen to me please...

Duryodhan : You will teach me what to do???

Balaram : Rajkumar I want my sister to marry you...

Duryodhan : Are you out of your mind??? Do you even know what are you asking? You are asking me, the crown prince of Hastinapur, to marry a beggar's sister??? What political connection do you have??? Do you even know that Balaram, my teacher, requested me to marry her sister?? Think about his standard and yours... Also he has such strong political connection... What will I get from you? Don't you know I need huge political strength to kick out the Pandavas off my kingdom and throne? And you're here to ask me to marry your sister???

With this he kicked the poor beggar (Balaram) such that his face struck with the green grass of the garden...

Duryodhan : Guards... Take away this mad beggar... Otherwise I'll kill him today...

Balaram stood up... And with his broad shoulders held Duryodhan by his neck strongly...

Balaram : Subhadra was right... You puny creature... I was proud of you... But now you made me ashamed of myself... I thought that you'd be the best person for my dear sister, Subhadra... But no... You're marrying her just for political reasons... That too your this clever and witty Mamashri requested me... But now I'm clear... I will get my sister married to anyone else but never with you... Also our relation of student and teacher ends here... I don't want to tell the world that you're my student... This is the impression you left with me...

With this, Balaram left the place... Shakuni and Duryodhan were perplexed with the reality that it was Balaram who was in the disguise of a poor beggar... They were sad as Balaram left the palace saying that he won't allow Subhadra to marry Duryodhan...

Now it's Arjun's time for the test... What will Arjun do? Will Arjun be able to pass the test of Balaram or he too will have to bear the indifference of Balaram? Stay tuned to know more... Also we know we're back after a really long time... Actually we're a bit busy... But we promise we would be back with a chapter again by Sunday after which we won't be able to update till next Saturday... Please guys... Support us through this and thank you all for your love and support...