"Shooter" Bully said and gave him a stern look even though he wanted to walk away himself but unfortunately their brother needed them. No matter how they felt about the situation they would never walk out on him.

"Mannnnn" he dragged and sat back down like a kid at a store asking his mother for something when she already told his ass don't ask for shit when they got into the store.

"I fucked up my home bad this time" Dave started. Things had been rough. "She doesn't even look at me the same anymore. She wants me gone and I can't fault her. We're not sleeping in the same room. We've been in separate rooms since that night in Barbados. If I walk into a room she walks out unless the kids are there. She's been wearing a fake smile for weeks now and this time I can't even point the finger at Chris because I know it's because of me. Whatever she can do to avoid me she will do it. You know we eat breakfast and dinner together as a family and those shits are awkward as fuck to deal with. Whatever she does now is strictly for the girls. I can't even count on one hand how many times we've held a conversation because she won't talk to me. It's always basic shit when the girls are around" Dave admitted. Home life sucked ass at the moment. April wasn't fuckin with him at all. She was way past off him. He had showed and proved one too many times that Millie would always come before her so she was letting him be. There was no point in wasting her time, energy, and feelings on him any longer and he felt that shit every day.

"Is this bout the call you got in Barbados" Errol asked before Shooter and Bully had a chance to. They all knew about the call because one he had told them about it and two they watched him get drunk off his ass that night. He had been a mess.

"If it's bout that call then its bout Agnes and I ain't bout to sit here for that shit again" Shooter said as his leg bounced up and down. He was irritated as fuck.

"What happened" Bully questioned and slid his glass to the side. He wanted to be sober for this. "I know sis was upset with you when she called me to come get you but damn I didn't think it was enough to stop a wedding" he said talking about the night in Barbados when April had called him to come collect Dave.

Dave got up from his stool and took a seat on the couch. "It's gonna be a long night" he sighed and leaned back into the couch. The boys followed suit and got comfortable. He was honestly tired of having this same conversation with his brothers but he knew they would be the ones who would actually listen to him even when they were tired of hearing it themselves. "Like I told y'all Millie"

"Nah B, act like you know. Her name is Agnes" Shooter said cutting him off but this time he wasn't even trying to be funny. To him there was no more Millie. It was strictly Agnes just like April had changed her name to. With the shit she had done she didn't deserve to be called by her name. She was lucky they weren't calling her a bitch or anything else that wasn't her name.

"Whatever but like I said Agnes called asking to speak to Kairi and as you know shit went left between me and ma that night. The day she sent y'all on that excursion we had a long talk that led to a huge argument which led me to break up with her" he said and scratched his head awkwardly as he filled them in on everything that had gone down between him and April that day. He told them every single thing and didn't sugarcoat shit for himself or them. He told it all. By the time he was done filling them in everyone was speechless and looking at him like he was a damn fool and the way he was feeling he had to be. He damn sure felt like one. He had honestly sabotaged himself.

Shooter looked at Dave and burst out laughing but everyone could tell what was about to come. Between Shooter, Bully, and Errol Shooter was the most rawest one out of the bunch so he always came the hardest. "Let me get this straight. You just self-sabotaged ya self, broke up ya home, and ended ya relationship with the woman you know is ya person because you can't deal with ya feelings for Agnes" he shook his head in disbelief. "You shouldn't even have feelings for her to begin with. What was the point of even getting back with lil sis or breaking up with Agnes for the hundredth time in the first place? You really fucked up ya home for a bitch that wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire. She'd check ya pockets first before helping ya ass out" he said pissed the fuck off at Dave and his whole feelings towards Millie. With everything she had done those feelings he had should've been obliterated. He thought things were finally done when Dave went on his whole operation get little sis back but here they were once again.