"I fucked up bad" he said and placed his glass on the bar table. They were in the basement out of ear shot. The girls weren't there so they were free to talk without prying eyes and wondering ears. That eased Dave's mind just a little because he knew they would be on his ass because they of course knew something was going on between him and April they just didn't know what.

"What did you do" Errol asked concerned and worried because it looked as if Dave hadn't slept in days and honestly he hadn't had a good night sleep in weeks.

Dave reached inside of his jean pocket, fiddled around in search of what he was looking for, and once he had it he pulled it out of his pocket and held it in the palm of his hand as if it was the most sacred thing in the world. He then opened his hand and placed it on the table.

"I know that's not what the fuck I think it is" Bully asked looking at the object sparkling under the lights and then back at Dave confused as fuck and seconds away from walking out if he thought it was what he thought it was.

"That's ma's engagement ring. She gave it back and told me to give it back to her when I was 100% ready for her" Dave somberly replied as he kept his eyes on his glass somewhat scared to even look at the ring himself. He had been carrying it around in his pocket since the day she gave it back. He couldn't stand to see the look on his brother's faces. Honestly he was disappointed in himself. He had showed his whole entire ass and then some during the shit show with April because that's exactly what it was a fuckin shit show.

"What did you do" Errol asked wondering how bad did he fuck up for April to actually give him back the ring because she never took that shit off

"Sis wouldn't have given that shit back unless it was something serious and I know this nigga ain't foolish enough to fuck up his home for a random bitch. Let alone sis ain't with the fucks so you know she ain't fuckin up home. So if this is bout what and who I think it is then I might have to walk out on ya dumb ass" Shooter said straight the fuck up. They had been in this position way too many times to count now.

"He ain't that damn dumb bruh" Bully said just hoping it wasn't so.

Dave put his head down and held it in his hands. Since the day their argument went down he hadn't been right. His emotions were still all over the place and all he could think about is how he fucked up his happy home and what should've been his happy ending.

"Big bro tell me Agnes ain't have shit to do with this" Errol asked just hoping it wasn't so. Yet Dave stayed silent giving him an answer without actually opening his mouth.

"Yo I'm out! Call me when this nigga gets his brain cells back. It's always the same shit with him" Shooter said getting up from his bar stool pissed as hell. He couldn't believe how stupid Dave was. Sure the first time he was pissed at him but he somewhat understood why it happened but now nope he couldn't understand it all. Let alone before Dave even got with April it was always the same shit with Dave and Millie. They got back together, she would fuck up, they would break up, rinse and repeat.