She wasn't really talking, she was listening just like you as Paimon asks questions for Zhongli. He answered them most of the time and some, he would just avoid them and start saying a completely different topic.

You guys are heading downtown and you are pretty sure people has been staring at you. Well, Zhongli. He does seem to be an elegant person that came from a rich family. The only thing is that he isn't. The man is broke despite being the very creator of the current currency, Mora.

Zhongli lead the three of you to a stall where an old lady stands with a huge kite on a table. You approached it with the others and the old woman immediately recognized the man in suit next to you.

"Ah, welcome back, sir!" You know that word even if an Adeptus isn't around.

"Welcome back? He's been here before?" You asked. Lumine shrugged her shoulders, not knowing the answer. You looked back to the seller and aimed your stare at the toys at the table.

"The seven kites you asked for has been made to order." The old lady continued. Zhongli gave her a small smile and nodded. "Yes, thank you." Answered Zhongli.

"It's surprising to see people now buy kites like these.."

Paimon's face lit up. "Ah! Well, this is Mr. Zhongli from the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor!"

You turned your head to look at Lumine with a frown. "I don't think she has to introduce him." You muttered to her. Lumine gave you an awkward smile and shakes her head in agreement. "I agree."

"We've talked a BUNCH while traveling with him! He seems to know Liyue's favorite topics, money, and government!" Paimon continued.

"Well, those are fun things, are they not?" Asked Zhongli as he crossed his arms while eyeing Paimon carefully. She stuck her tongue out playfully at him.

The old woman laughed at the two. "Children's toys are fun things. I enjoy making them as much as I see them play with it. But there is more to it than that."

"Oh?"

"Toys are well-loved by children. But this craft itself has been honed over thousands of years, and there is meaning behind that."

The granny looked up at the four of you and smiled warmly.

"As for my forty years of experience, I am familiar with the forms passed down from my ancestors. The meaning of these seven kites are far from being lackluster."

Zhongli smiled in acknowledgement, happy to know that this old woman is enjoying what was passed down on her.

"Indeed, these seven kites represent The Seven." The granny looked at him and nodded.

"I took the liberty of coloring outside the lines when doing the Anemo Archon's insignia to represent freedom." You rose your eyebrows and nodded, impressed.

"As for the kite that honors the Geo Archon, one must follow the contract given right down to the last letter. These patterns are ancient, they can also be found in the Golden House."

As if Paimon can't get any closer, she leaned in with a huge smile, excited. "Paimon's heard that name before—"

Lumine smiled, clearly irritated as she clasped her hand on Paimon's lips. "Paimon..." She warned.

Paimon looked at her from the corner of her eyes with eyes widened, feeling threatened from the aura the traveler was giving off to her.

You chuckled at the scene and continued listening in to Zhongli explain what some of the kites represent. You took note of how he trailed off when talking about the Cryo Archon. This made you really curious, 'Wasn't he and Barbatos the remaining original? Was he that close with the Cryo Archon?' You shake off those thoughts.