▪︎{27}▪︎

"One second thought, maybe Emma should do this."

"Nope, I already signed up your name."

Emma said trying to soothe Hina as she shook in the 2 inch heels Emma brought along when they was on their way here.

"Maybe this was a bad idea. I can't even stand in heels so how the heck am I supposed to walk in them?!" Hina tries to reason as she holds onto my shoulder for dear life.

I look at the oven's time.

4:29pm

How long is Mitsuya gonna sleep for?

"Y/n, eyes on the prize here." Emma says.

I look at her.

"Right."

"Okay since you suck at standing in heels, let's take them off and just work on your walk." I say.

Hina playfully glares at me as she steps out of the heels.

"You could've worded that better." She says.

I shrug.

"It got the point across, so the wording was just fine."

* * * *

Hina killed it.

The second we had her out the heels, she was strutting through the house like a professional model.

"So this clearly goes without saying, but the heels are out." Emma says.

Hina laughs and circles around the couch one last time before sitting.

"I'm glad that much is clear. I'll stick to my flats till the day I die." She says.

I laugh.

"Glad that's out the way..." Emma mutters coming out of the kitchen with her phone and a peach in hand.

She had a puzzled yet frustrated look on her face.

"With that scratched off the list..." she sits next to me, glaring at her screen.

I lean over her shoulder to see what's she glaring at. She was looking at a list she made on her phone in the notes app. It was a list of things to do before the competition.

"Really?" Hina says.

We both look at her.

When did she get there?

"What?" Emma asks.

Hina chuckles.

"You're taking this seriously." Hina says.

"Perhaps a little too seriously." I comment.

Emma scoffs. "How is me keeping track of things being too serious?"

"It's clearly stressing you out. The whole keeping track thing." Hina says.

"Yeah, if anyone should be stressed out, it's us." I say. "You've done enough."

"So with that being said..." Hina plucks Emma's phone from her hand.

"Hey!"

"No more stressing. We're being as free as birds right now, so you should loosen up too. I mean look at me. No stress in sight but I'm gonna be in front of a crowd of people!"

"Yeah, you're like a stressed out manager, Emma."

"It's because I do see myself as your manager." Emma says seriously, looking at me.