▪{9}▪

"Mitsuya?" I call out from the kitchen.

"Yes dumbass, now are you gonna open the door or what?" Mitsuya says from outside.

Iris is now switching his gaze from me to the door.

I chuckle as I do a little a quick jog to the door.

I open the door and instead of being met with Mitsuya's face, I'm greeted by his chest.

"Up here."

I tilt my head and Mitsuya is smirking down at me.

"Like whatcha see?" He asks with a stupid smirk.

I roll my eyes, "come in dumb-" a bag in his hand catches my gaze. I look closer and I see something glorious. The wrappings of which curry buns are purchased in.

"Curry buns!" I snatch the bag from Mitsuya's grasp as I do a little dance in the house.

Mitsuya chuckles as he walks inside, "yeah. I got them for you to-" Mitsuya stops talking mid-sentence.

To understand why, I turn my gaze to Mitsuya and I see that he's looking at Iris. But why did the sight of him interrupt his sentence?

Iris on the other hand, is smirking at him.

"So, this is the mysterious friend you skipped school for?" Iris says mockingly.

"Uh, yeah. Iris meet Mitsuya. Mitsuya, this is Iris." I say, gesturing to each of the males.

Mitsuya does a little a salute with two fingers, "sup."

Iris just nods, looking Mitsuya up and down with a....judging look on his face.

"Well uh..." I start, "thanks for the curry buns Mitsuya! Are these all for me or do I have to share?" I say jokingly.

"They're all for you Y/n." Mitsuya says.

"Oh well..." I set the bag on the table across from the kitchen counter and begin to count. "Forty-six is a lot for just one person. You wanna share with me?" I say, gesturing to the two boys.

"Sure!" Iris beams.

"You two go ahead. I just came to drop those off and head on my way." Mitsuya says, waving his hand dismissively.

He walks over to the door but when he puts his hand on the knob, I verbally stop him.

"Mitsuya wait." I say doing a little jog over to him.

"Hm?" Mitsuya turns his head to me.

I grab his shoulders and turn him around so his body is facing me as well. Mitsuya looks at me with confusion.

"What is it?" Mitsuya asks, concern in his voice.

I wrap my arms around his neck, forcefully bringing him down to my level and into a hug. Mitsuya hesitates for a second before he places his hands on either side of my waist, bringing my body closer to his, pressing both our chests against each other. The action startles me but unlike last time, I don't drop him on his ass. Instead, my breath just hitch.

We pull away after a brief moment and I look away from Mitsuya slightly flustered.

"What- what was that about?" I mumble, putting the back of my hand on my mouth. It's a nervous tick thing.

"Hm? If you want me to hear you then remove this," he grabs my hand and puts it to my side, "and my face is up here by the way. In case you've forgotten." Mitsuya says, gently grabbing my chin between his fingers and tilting my head so that I'm look up at him.