My pussy was sensitive and it felt as if I had already came a dozen times.

Sandro's mouth stayed on me when he grabbed my wrists in his hands, pinning it the mattress at my sides.

"Don't fucking move," he spoke harshly. I whimpered, my eyes watering from the immense amount of pleasure resonating through me. Not just because of his tongue, but the way he touched me and held me down.

He made me take it.

I wanted to see what would happen if I closed my legs one more time.

I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't do what he asked of me.

The thought was daunting and mischievous but every part of me screamed at me to do it.

And I did. I squeezed my legs shut, pressing my knees together. When Sandro froze, I realised that I might have fucked up. His hands around my wrists unravelled and I felt him stand up. Fuck.

I raised my head off the bed and I caught him picking up his tie and my underwear. "Sandro—"

"Sandro, I won't do it again," I said, gasping when he roughly grabbed my ankle, positioning it next to the foot of the bed.

"I'm having a hard time believing that," he said, wrapping his tie around my ankle and securing it in place. My legs were spread wider and Sandro tied a knot that was impossible to get out of.

He did the same to the opposite side, using my underwear and leaving me vulnerable and at his will.

I dropped my head, whispering a "fuck," underneath my breath. I couldn't move— couldn't close my legs. I yanked on it and the material dug into my skin and I quickly understood that the more I struggled, the more it hurt.

"That's better." Sandro was on his knees again, tonguing my pussy and my body jerked at the contact.

I moaned loudly, taking deep and steady breaths in. He buried his face between my open thighs, licking me up and down and all over. I tried not to fight against the restraints, but then he inserted two fingers into my hole and the idea of staying still seemed like pure torture.

"Fuck," I screamed, reaching for a pillow to sink my teeth into.

"Does this feel good?" Sandro asked, holding my thighs as he spoke against my clit.

"Yes," I breathed. His fingers were still inside me when he stood up, giving me a kiss on my spine and the back of my neck. Sandro moved, thrusting into me hard and fast. I clenched around him uncontrollable and he curled his fingers and hit that tender spot. It felt really fucking good.

I turned my head, laying my cheek on the bed and I found his eyes on me. Sandro kept fucking me with his fingers as he watched me. He moved my hair away from my face, stroking my skin. The way he caressed my cheeks was a contradiction against how hard he slammed his fingers into me.

My body hitched with each thrust and if it wasn't for my legs being tied, I would have been hoisted up the bed. He slipped his fingers out of me and I felt my muscles lose the tension. My pussy closed on nothing and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Sandro—what the fuck," I grunted, annoyed at him for stopping so fucking soon. I could have cum right there, but nothing was touching me anymore.

That was until I felt the tip of his dick against my hole, sliding through my slit to spread my juices around. I had no time to even comprehend it before he slammed into me, filling me completely and I screamed into the pillow. Shit.

"Oh, fuck—" Sandro groaned, holding my hips and then he started fucking me. I clenched my jaw, holding myself up as I lost my voice. I struggled to breathe and then he gave me a slap on the ass and a searing pain spread through me.