ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47

𝕾irius groans quietly, stirring from his deep sleep, the scent of rose and mint filling him up inside causing him to smile sleepily into his pillow, reaching out to pull the snow haired girl into his arms, furrowing his eyebrows

𝕾irius groans quietly, stirring from his deep sleep, the scent of rose and mint filling him up inside causing him to smile sleepily into his pillow, reaching out to pull the snow haired girl into his arms, furrowing his eyebrows. He pats around the bed continuously as if each time he did it, she would magically appear and he could snuggle up to her spindly body. He had to admit, it was the best sleep of his entire life, sleeping beside her in her bed, no night terrors or vivid dreams of his past, just sweet ones of her.

He eventually decided she wasn't going to appear, sitting up and stretching his limbs out with a yawn, before placing his feet on the ground, noticing how she had taken her book wherever she had gone, causing him to laugh to himself, shaking his head. This girl. He stepped towards the door, clicking it open and beginning to make his way downstairs of the manor that was his second home, the first having to be Hogwarts- and it always will be, but the Potter manor is a definite close second.

He stops short at the doorway of the kitchen, his grey eyes immediately finding the girl sat on a stool with her book placed open, a steaming cup of coffee beside her that Mia placed down, his heart fluttering when she thanked her, giving her a warm smile. He looks around the room, noticing everyone was already awake before him- as usual, Peter tucking into his breakfast, Remus also with a muggle book in his hand munching on some toast occasionally, James writing a letter to someone with some chocolate milk in front of him, Mia over by the stove and Monty on one side of the girl, reading a copy of the Daily Prophet.

"And he awakes at last!" The older witch cheered, causing me to smile down at my book when I felt another presence in the room, my mind pleading me to look up to see him, "How did you sleep, lovey?"

"Good" He rasped out in an attractive morning voice, sending my insides crazy, the boy thanking the woman for giving him some coffee before slipping into the seat on my other side.

I smiled when he rested his chin on my shoulder, glancing down at the book on the table, my heart racing from the close proximity, my cheeks warm. We decided this though, we couldn't really hide we're something of a sort for much longer- especially if we're dating now. It has been three months though, Effie was right when she said boys were oblivious.

"You left me" He whispered in my ear after a few moments, my eyebrow quirking before I turned to look at him, his head lifting up off my shoulder so I could get a view of him, soft from sleep. How he doesn't look disheveled from moving on his pillow all night I will never know.

"I didn't know I had to stay" I murmured, flickering my eyes between his mellow and sweet ones, before he glanced around the quiet table and back to me,

"Of course you have to stay otherwise I have nothing to hold- or kiss" He muttered quietly, my eyebrows raising when he grinned lazily, reaching and tucking hair behind my ears, glancing at me unsurely, though I just nodded my head in confirmation, knowing what was running through his mind, "Bonjour, mon ange" He hummed, tilting my chin up and pressing his lips to mine softly, my cheeks warm as I kissed him back before drawing away, replying,