ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46

𝕴 sighed softly, gazing up at the ceiling in my chosen bedroom at the Potter manor, the white covers to my middle before I picked up my book from the bedside table, turning the glowing lamp on with some wandless magic, finding where I was last on...

𝕴 sighed softly, gazing up at the ceiling in my chosen bedroom at the Potter manor, the white covers to my middle before I picked up my book from the bedside table, turning the glowing lamp on with some wandless magic, finding where I was last on, and beginning to read. I don't glance to the door when I heard it click open quietly and shut behind them, a smile tugging at me lips, finally looking over and finding him stood there soft and warm in his red plaid pants, though his chest was completely bare allowing me to see his toned muscles, butterflies fluttering in my stomach at the sight.

Sirius stood shyly at the door, not sure if she would want him in her room at this late hour, though he was quite pleased when he realised she wasn't sleeping and in fact reading one of her dark magic books. His heart fluttered at the sight of her in one of her matching satin pyjamas short sets that she had many pairs of- the white one of which he had taken when they were back at Hogwarts along with her turquoise underwear. He likes having something of hers with him, it makes him feel more connected, special with her, he feels like he needs it- he's not sure why.

He grins toothily when she nodded her head over, placing her book back down when he glided under the soft covers beside her, laying his head down on the pillow, their bodies with a short distance in between when they faced each other. He's glad he made the decision to come in after debating with himself, this way he gets to see her soft and vulnerable in a way he could cherish on his own, warm and fresh from the shower she must have had earlier- her scent more overpowering than usual.

"What's up?" I queried after casting a muffliato so we could talk freely without disturbing anyone else. I quirked an eyebrow at the smirk forming on his lips, keeping my face stoic when he answered,

"The sky"

"Actually the ceiling is" I corrected, pointing up to the ceiling, earning a huff from the boy, rolling his eyes from my answer mumbling something about it being a joke and I had to be a smart arse, "Apart from the ceiling and the sky, how come you're here?"

"I wanted to see you. Is that not allowed?" He returned, feeling a bit shaky under her gaze, swallowing the real reason as to why he was here. He had been thinking in his room, thinking hard for a while about her. About them. And something occurred to him, that he couldn't just wait until the morning, he felt like he needed to know now, so that's why he had been debating whether to come in or not. And he did want to see her.

"It is...but I don't think you're being truthfully honest" I told him softly, his smirk faltering slightly averting his eyes down for a few moments as his cheeks dusted a rosy colour that made me smile, before he looked back up to me, "Hit me, Black. Not literally though, I don't want a bruise unless it comes from your mouth"

"So sweet" He muttered, shaking his head at the comment, gulping as he began slowly, "So...I was thinking that...."

"Oh no, Sirius Black thinking, this is going to be awful" I teased, earning a chuckle from the boy as he gazed at me, his hand lifting to caress my cheek, causing my own to warm as he stroked his thumb under my eye, "Go on, I'm listening"