ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

𝕹oelle bounced her leg up and down waiting for the Slytherin girl to arrive at the great hall so she could say goodbye before leaving for the carriages to the station at Hogsmeade, much like the rest of the group

𝕹oelle bounced her leg up and down waiting for the Slytherin girl to arrive at the great hall so she could say goodbye before leaving for the carriages to the station at Hogsmeade, much like the rest of the group. Despite how much she desperately tried to persuade Mallory to come with her for the holidays, going to great lengths, even having her mum to letter her to beg, once Mallory Grindelwald had her mind set on something. It wasn't going to change. They went through this every single year, Mallory staying at Hogwarts, usually she stays with Regulus but this time he's leaving too. Even James had asked her countless times to go to his manor so she wouldn't be alone, Remus and Peter doing the same, Sirius knowing she wouldn't want to go to Grimmauld anyway didn't offer that.

Although he does think bringing Gellert Grindelwald's daughter back to his parents would be a lovely Christmas present for them. He'd pay thousands if galleons to see Mallory challenge the Blacks and teach them a lesson herself, he'd love to see the sneer and superior smirks smacked off their faces because of the snow haired girl.

They all snapped their heads up when she entered in a rather large green Slytherin sweatshirt, and some black sweatpants, black and white converse high tops on her feet. Her soft hair was tied back into a ponytail, a few stray pieces framing her face, her reading glasses perched on the bridge of her nose with a leather book tucked under her arm. Of course. Typical Mallory, they all thought, biting back their laugh and settling with a grin.

"Ah all here to say goodbye, I'm overwhelmed" I spoke theatrically at the group, placing my hand over my heart, all of them rolling their eyes and standing with their trunks.

"Such a drama queen. Honestly"

"Ah well, she fits into the group with that aspect"

"Are you sure you don't want to come Mallie? We can wait and floo from Minnie or Dumbles' office?" James offered again, pleading me as I walked inbetween him and Sirius, towards the carriages, Peter, Remus and Noelle walking in front with their trunks.

"I'm sure, James, I like it here at Christmas. Besides, Peeves and I have some prank planning to do and Minnie wants to have tea with me. I also want to catch up on some reading-"

"What do you mean, catch up? There's always a book in your fucking hand" Sirius snorted, grunting when I elbowed him the ribs for cutting me off, grumbling incoherent words.

"Alright, but if you change your mind, the offer is still open" The bespectacled boy told me, a smile on my face from how caring and kind this boy can be, I've certainly grown fonder of the Potter since the beginning of the year.

"Thank you, James" I said appreciatively, all of us chatting and making small talk as we approached the carriages, the five of them standing in a line in front of me to say goodbye, staring with Peter, "Peter, eat lots of sweets for me, yeah? I put some of them blue lollipops in your bag"