And I was about to say something else, Michael pulled me by my waist and looked at me deep in my eyes and said, "I wish tf you would....." I chuckled to myself cause I got into Michael's skin.

"I know you broke it off with thing 1, but please break it off with thing 2, then I might reconsider my answer of me possibly dating y--"

"Aight, done deal. Imma do it."

"Mhm okay."

As Michael let go of my waist, he kissed me on my forehead, "I'll see you later."

"Okay. See ya."

And with that being said, he left. As I was starting to cook, I thought to myself, "He better do it or kick him in his dick."

Moments of me finishing my reakfast, I heard my phone chime. I quickly got my phone and saw it was a text from Michael.

"Meet at the mall later on."

"Okay. But hey, I forgot to ask you something before you left."

"What is it??"

"How did you even know where I was at on Christmas day?"

"Oh!! He invited me, but I declined....but after he told that me that you were there, I had to come."

"Wait....you know him??"

"Yes, he works for me."

"Oh...how does he work for you, but I don't even see him."

"He works in the morning so that's why."

"Ohhhh okay!!"

"Okay, but don't forget to meet me at the mall later on."

"Okay, I won't forget."

"Aight...I'll see you later lil mama."

"Bye luh daddy."

After we stopped texting, I finished my breakfast and rested for alil bit until I go to the mall meet him.

{Hours later}

Moments ago I entered the mall, and I was occupying myself in some of the stores until Michael gets here. And as I was skimming through the clothes, I felt an arm wrapped on my waist, "Alil touchy feely aren't w—", as I turned around my smile dropped instantly. A friend of my ex....out of all people is standing before me.

"Wassup princess.", said he said

"Don't call me that!!"

"Oh don't be like dat."

"Leave me alone Kai."

"So it's like that huh??!!!"

"Yeah....I guess it is."

Kai tensed up his face for a moment, but stopped as if he saw someone, and before he left, he said, "Imma see you around Keisha....and by the way, Marcus says hi." and with that he disappeared. After he left, I sighed from relief. Even though he's gone for now, I really wanted to leave this store and go to another one and as I soon as I turned around, my heart dropped to my chest, I saw Michael leaned against the frame with an emotionless expression on his face. I walked up to him slow, but not too slow.

"Um....hey......I can explain......"

"Aight.....go ahead.....speak, I got all day."

"Well.....can we sit somewhere first....."

"Sure I guess."

After we sat down, I told him about what happened moments about me and the guy "interacted" with. And as I was explaining to him the situation that happened not too long long ago, Michael asked me about my ex.