"So can I go now please before Mr Grayson comes here ? " She requested, showing her doe puppy eyes . He stared at her for a while and then nodded.

"Okay, "

Her eyes brightened up in happiness. She was about to run towards the door but he stopped her by holding her wrist.

A tendril of shiver ran down her spine when he touched her which Seraphina ignored and turned to look at him, whose eyes were already on her.

"You're forgetting something here, "

His words confused her. She looked everywhere and again focused her confused gaze on him.

He grinned by watching her cute confused face and then he turned around and looked at that chocolate cookie box. He took her half eaten cookie and then closed the box.

Seraphina saw him turning around and then extended that box to her which made her stunned.

"You're forgetting them, "

She swallowed hearing him and spoke

"But they are yours and you said you don't like sharing, sir, "

He chuckled at her words and stepped closer to her.

"You're a very fast learner and who said I am sharing ? "

She frowned in confusion and spoke

"But these cookies are yours and you are giving them to me, so this means sharing, "

"Well I am not giving them to you for free,"

Seraphina startled at his words which made him smirk. He bowed his face again closer to her.

"You have to pay me for all of them. Those you have already eaten and those you're going to eat, "

Seraphina gulped and pushed the box back towards him.

"I don't have my pocket money with me now. I can't pay you for them, sir, "

"Then I guess you can pay me next time when I am going to meet you, " He replied, making her happy.

"Really? "

He chuckled at her naivety that she didn't even try to understand his words.

"Really, " He spoke and handed the box to her.

"Thank you so much , sir. " She took out her back from her shoulder and then took the box from him. She shoved it inside her back and then zipped it and placed it back on her shoulders.

He just stared at her in admiration. She gave him a big and warm smile and spoke

"Thank you so much, sir. Bye bye. I will definitely pay you back for your cookies next time I am going to meet you, " Seraphina stated and then turned around and stormed out from that door.

And his icy grey orbs continued to stare at her disappearing figure until it completely vanished from his sinister eyesight. He took his gaze down and looked at that half eaten cookie on his palm which she had eaten .

A predacious grin appeared on his face while watching it. He took it closer to his mouth and then put it inside his mouth and nothing tasted sweeter than that because it was lacing in her sweetness.

He closed his eyes and remembered those azure eyes , which made his parted lips to speak out those words

"You will have to pay me back, Sera, "

_________

His steel grey eyes were keenly gazing at that pencil which was tainting the whiteness of that painting board.