ꪮne five six

Start bij het begin

KUN
oh goodness-

SOOJIN
HURRY RESPECTIVELY IM
READY FOR MORNING 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

KUN
i'm hurrying love 😚

SOOJIN
AAAAAcutieAAAAA

SOOJIN
ily

SOOJIN
say it back <3

shrugging off the lack of reply, soojin decided to go out and lend a hand since she assumed he was busy getting things out of the car

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

shrugging off the lack of reply, soojin decided to go out and lend a hand since she assumed he was busy getting things out of the car. she skipped down the steps, greeting both jeno and ten as she passed them, and swung the front door open.

soojin beamed at the sight of her beautiful boyfriend holding a small bag of muffins. she leaned against the doorframe for a moment before deciding to meet him halfway. "you could have woken me up, hun."

kun smiled at her words, moving the items under one arm in order to give her a sweet hug. "but you looked so peaceful," he teased, and soojin rolled her eyes. she wanted to say more, but the obnoxious sound of a revving engine caused her to sigh.

"seriously, why do people think it's fun to drive their loud-ass cars in small neighborhoods? especially in the morning." she frowned.

kun couldn't help but smile as his girlfriend glared at the vehicle. "you're so cute when you complain."

"only when i complain?" soojin shot back before spinning out of his grasp. "so you don't think i'm cute all the time?"

the car revved again, this time loud enough to grab kun's attention. he watched as the driver suddenly pushed it into drive and every nerve in his being went cold. this doesn't feel right...

oblivious to the warning signs radiating from the speeding car, soojin smiled and went to grab her boyfriend's free hand. as she faced him, his spaced expression began to dawn on her. "kun? you okay?"

he watched, waiting for the vehicle to pass and go on its way. however, when the passenger window began to crack open, kun's adrenaline spiked. without a second to waste, the man faced his girlfriend, and soojin's smile dropped when she saw how wide his eyes were.

not giving her time to ask questions, the man threw his arms protectively around the back of her head and neck to prevent any serious damage and pulled her onto the ground so that her back was facing ten's house.

and the bullets started flying.

soojin's eyes automatically shut after the first pop, and she could feel debris from the poor building's exterior falling onto the side of her cheek and arm as hell rained upon ten's house.

the car moved quickly, shooting round after round at the target before speeding away, but everything was slow to soojin. kun's grip was tight on her skin and in her hair, and she mindlessly found herself desperately trying to cover his ears and face from the horrific sounds surrounding them.

when the bullets stopped, the only sound left was the blaring of kun's destroyed vehicle. soojin couldn't move, and it was like she'd forgotten how to breathe. but when her head was suddenly shaken, the girl opened her eyes.

kun was peering down at her, eyes frantic and full of worry as she felt his hands move across her cheeks and ears and neck, scanning her for any injury or harm.

soojin blinked multiple times, trying to wake herself from the sudden state of shock. that only happened when her hand flew towards her chest, trying to feel her heartbeat when her fingertips suddenly felt warm... and wet.

pulling her hand in front of her face, soojin realized they were painted red.

she patted her shirt and began hyperventilating when she felt how damp it was. but it didn't hurt. she couldn't feel any pain, no reason for the bleeding.

then she saw it.

"kun..." the girl stuttered out, "y-your shirt..."

he seemed to have just realized as well because when the boy's gaze darted down, a look of shock covered his face. their eyes met for a brief moment before kun fell beside her, a wave of fatigue knocking him to the ground.

soojin skittered to his side, her shaking hands hovering over the growing pool of crimson between his chest and shoulder. "kun? hey, can you hear me?"

he was blinking wildly and chest rising and falling shallowly. kun was the one bleeding out, and yet soojin was the one who couldn't seem to catch her breath. she pulled his head into her lap the moment his eyelids hesitated to reopen.

"no. don't do that. hey, look at me, lovely. i'm here, okay? i'm here and i need you so do not even think about closing your eyes right now, don't you dare." she was crying by the point, screaming for ten or jeno to call for help as she cradled his head.

but all kun could do was smile. "i'm trying my best not to, love. i'd miss your face too much."

soojin fought a sob, "stop that. please," she pushed her hands against his shoulder to add pressure and try to stop the bleeding. there was so much blood. "please don't say anything, okay? ten, help!"

"don't cry," his voice caused the girl to snap her head back towards him. he looked pale. it made her sick.

"i swear to god, you're going to be okay. we're going to get married, remember? i'll take a break from work and convince your boss to let you take one too, and then we'll go everywhere. it will be perfect, so you better not close your eyes, qian kun, or else."

kun struggled to raise a hand in order to cup the girl's cheek. she had a few cuts across her forehead from debris, but she would be okay. "i am not going anywhere. i promised," he coughed, "to protect you."

"ten, please!" soojin screamed. this felt like a bad dream, and she was wishing—praying that she was still in bed. that this was just a nightmare.

when she felt his touch lighten on her skin, fresh tears sprung from the girl's swollen eyes. "no..." she sobbed. "please, kun. please, i love you, please." soojin pulled her hands from his wound in order to clasp his limp fingers. "y-you never said it back! you have to say it back, please!"

sirens sounded around them, but the girl could hardly hear them. she was too focused on waiting for the words she knew weren't going to come.

 she was too focused on waiting for the words she knew weren't going to come

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.