ꪮne five three

SEHOONtf is going on in korea omllllll

SEHOON
tf is going on in korea omllllll

SOOJIN
right?? im on the run 😎

SEHOON
tell me you're KIDDING LMAOOO

SOOJIN
DONT LMAOOO ME WTF

SOOJIN
mom said i can't tell you where
i am so i'll have to keep you
guessing 🙄

SEHOON
idgaf where you are as long as
its farrrr away from me 😹😹

SOOJIN
you are the most amazing,
sweetest, kindest brother in
the whole world fr!!!!

SEHOON
I KNOW!!!!!

SEHOON
mom always knew you'd
be the criminal between us

SOOJIN
cant argue with that

SOOJIN
okay i'm gonna watch
moon knight bye

SEHOON
on a real note be safe

SOOJIN
awwww you love me ❤️

SEHOON
i'm deleting that message

SOOJIN
TOO LATE ALREADY SS IT

SEHOON
😐 bye

"let's do something crazy

"let's do something crazy." soojin proposed as she rolled onto her stomach, propping herself up with her elbows as one hand played with kun's hair.

he smiled and cocked a brow, "crazier than being on the run for a week?"

soojin nodded. "let's get married." kun found himself moving into a sitting position. "huh?"

"what better way to run than changing my last name? qian soojin~" she cooed before straddling her boyfriend, who couldn't tell if she was joking or not. this whole "trip" had clearly taken a toll on both of them, but they were doing their best to stay positive for each other.

finally, kun smiled. "married... i like the sound of that." his words grew softer as his face moved towards hers, placing a sweet, smiling kiss against soojin's grinning lips.

"hey," he suddenly spoke after stealing another kiss from his girlfriend, "i've got someone we can stay with for a few days if you're sick of motel rooms."

soojin physically slumped at his words, dropping her forehead onto his shoulder as she began to fake-cry. "jesus, you just read my mind!"

when they pulled up to the unfamiliar house, soojin turned to face kun with her brows slightly creased. "this is okay, right?"

she watched as kun's lips pulled back into a grin and found herself copying the expression. he dropped his open hand in her direction, and soojin quickly intertwined their fingers.

"it'll be fine; he's an old friend. we can trust him."

the soft sincerity in his words was enough to get the girl to let out a breath of relief and nod before going to unbuckle herself. she got her door before kun could get to her side of the car and giggled when he frowned. to make up for not getting the door for her, he insisted on taking their bag in himself.

soojin watched as kun tossed his own bag over his shoulder and held hers with his right hand, protectively looping his left around her waist. he unconsciously looked over his shoulder, and soojin gave his stomach a gentle rub to assure him that they were okay.

they walked up to the front door, and it opened after two knocks. upon glancing at the boy's face, soojin's eyes widen and she lifted her arm to point at him. "you!"

the boy mimicked her expression, raising his own accusatory finger as he shouted, "you?!"

"you're the guy who gave me acid!"

"girl, i thought you died!"

kun looked between the two, clearly confused, and eventually cleared his throat. "uh, soojin, meet ten. ten, soojin."

the boy, ten, curled the corner of his lip into a smirk as he remembered their kiss, "we've met."

"clearly..." her boyfriend mumbled before adjusting his grip on his girlfriend's bag and letting himself into his old friend's house.

" her boyfriend mumbled before adjusting his grip on his girlfriend's bag and letting himself into his old friend's house

return of ten >:)