ꪮne four one

CAROLYNhiiii soojin 🥰

CAROLYN
hiiii soojin 🥰

SOOJIN
hello loml how are you

CAROLYN
gooood i just wanted to
check up on you <3 is
your cold gone yet??

SOOJIN
:( that's so sweet ily and
i'm fine now thank you

CAROLYN
ILY!!

CAROLYN
we should hang out again!!
just the gals this time 🥰

SOOJIN
YES

SOOJIN
kun and rin think i need to
get out of the house again

CAROLYN
I WILL GET YOU OUT
OF THE HOUSE!

CAROLYN
kyu too!

SOOJIN
have you talked to her??

CAROLYN
siyoon has! they took her out
to lunch the other day

CAROLYN
they said she was beating herself
up a bit at first for not being safer
but both she and changbin are more
aware of what could have happened

SOOJIN
good. that's good.

CAROLYN
how abouttttt WE GET
OUT NAILS DONE

SOOJIN
professionally?? i haven't
been in a while 😎

CAROLYN
THEN ILL GATHER THE GALS

SOOJIN
WELL OKAY THEN

"i think dotae and i are going to break up."

all the girls in the salon chairs sat up, much to the dismay of the poor employees trying to get started. "what?!"

"but you just started dating!"

cary sighed through her nose and began twirling a curly strand of pink hair between her fingers. "i think it's just too much for us right now, you know? plus, i'm going back to the states in a few weeks, anyway." she smiled softly before shaking her head. "i don't know what i was thinking."

bada rested her shoulders back against the seat after relaxing a bit, pausing before speaking. "... i get it. you just started dating and you know you're leaving. better to cut it off before feelings deepen."

"but you three were so cute!" chaekyung interjected  with a soft pout on her lips. "i was totally shipping dotaery."

cary let out a laugh at the ship name and let her head fall to the side so she could face the other girls. "it's for the best!"

"well, are you okay?"

at siyoon's question, the pink-haired girl beamed. "i am! i have a reputation of jumping into relationships, and i legitimately like those two. they'll find people way better when the time comes."

the rest of the evening was spent together. after nails, bada treated the younger's to lunch, and frankie paid for a cheap pair of sunglasses for everyone as they walked around the city.

this evening may have started with carolyn offering to get soojin out of the house, but the ravenette quickly realized everyone needed it.

slowing her pace as she passed a familiar-looking bar, soojin's lips quirked into a grin. "hey! who's up for a quick round of pool?"

•OK I THINK IVE GOT AN ENDING PLANNED FOR THIS <3

OK I THINK IVE GOT AN ENDING PLANNED FOR THIS <3