Dear Draco

<_ Draco's pov>

*The previous day*

Draco woke up to a annnoying sound, which turned out to be his father's owl.

He opened the window and took the letter.
____________________
Dear Draco,

You have to floo home for a nice cup of tea with a young woman i am going to introduce you to. Today 11:30 am on the dot. Don't be late.

Lucius
____________________

Ugh.
What do I do now? Today is the memorial service for everyone who died... Hell of a timing father.
Draco rolled his eyes and got back in bed.

He closed his eyes for a moment and his thoughts drifted off from his father to Harry potter.

Since the past month i have been noticing Harry....
I have been trying to talk to him about .... Well everything.
Starting with a thanks that I owe him for saving my pathetic life and ending with a ... I like you?

Draco groaned loudly in his bed,

bloody fuck. Why do I have to have hots for Harry fucking Potter?

Draco had been noticing Harry's terrible eating habits, he almost puked a couple times when he saw Weasley and Granger going at it.

And then there was Harry, who obviously felt out of place.

I haven't seen Harry talk atall for the last so many weeks.

Draco was worried, he had no idea what was going on with Harry, but he couldn't do anything about it, all he could do was lie on his bed and think about the brat with emerald eyes, wild hair and those god awful comebacks he gave.

He knew he always wanted to be near Harry, his heart broke and so did his pride when Harry denied his friendship... All because of that Weasel.
Draco sighed.

It's Saturday and it would seem rude to not pay respects to the dead especially when Harry will be there... I don't want to miss out on a chance to see him in his regular clothing, but my father will kill me if I don't go...
Draco got off his bed, got ready and headed downstairs to join the ceremony, wouldn't be the first time that i disappointed him. He thought.

As he started to look at the pictures, his eyes fell on a certain raven haired boy with a gray hoodie and jeans on. Draco was secretly checking Harry out when he noticed whose picture he was standing in front of... Sirius Black.

Oh shit.

Draco thought, he didn't know that Harry's god father had died in the war, right after the war had begun, Draco had escaped with his father and mother.

When Harry had suddenly come back to life and jumped out of hagrid's arms, mother had pulled my father and me backwards and had started to run.
"I had no bloody idea..." Draco mumbled.

Draco noticed people staring at Harry, but no one dare asked him if he was alright or hugged him.
Hermione was holding Ron infront of his brothers picture while Harry stood alone in front of Sirius Black without a single tear in his eye.

Draco was confused until his eyes landed on Harry's fists which were white from the pressure.
He is good at hiding his emotions ...
Draco thought as he looked around spotting Hermione still with Ron.

"No-one? Bloody fantastic." Draco mumbled as he took one glanse at Harry and returned back to his dorm.

Coward. He called himself.