Battle Match On The First Day Pt2

Her look turned from that of scary to a cute little girl who had just gotten ice cream as a gift. She threw an alluring wink at the crowd, and some of the boys began to whistle and cheer. No doubt about it, she's a charmer.

"Old and new students of the Zirturiu Military Academy. I welcome you all to the battle hall of the academy." She said in a loud and clear voice.

"I am Commander Crash. Your referee for this match is held today, "

-"Did she just say match?"

-"Quiet, maybe it's just a show to welcome us, new students." I hear the two girls behind her whispering loudly.

"Ah...The new students seem to be confused. We will be entertaining matches between students in this academy."

The military was much tougher as they even allowed death matches, but that wasn't information they were ready to let out.

"Are you ready to see the battle of your lifetime? Who will win?" Commander Crash boomed in her loud voice. Students continuously chanted, jamming their hands in excitement.

"Today, we'll be witnessing a match between a 2nd year and a new rank student! Beautiful isn't it? The feeling of youth running through your fragile veins."

'This lady is for sure a charmer.' I thought to myself.

"Let's meet the 2nd year! Boris Hale!" Commander Crash announced, and a group of students at the other part of the hall began to chant the name over and over again.

Soon, a tall, slightly muscular boy with brown curly hair stepped into the stage with a proud look. The girls behind me began chattering again.

-"Boris Hale? I heard about him from my sister. He's really strong."

-"A new student? Are they stupid?"

-"But look at him. He's hot."

The chattering was now less info about the event and more focused on the 'hot' guy before them. At that moment, I felt the urge to zip their mouths shut. The chanting crowd wasn't doing any good, too.

He had a smug, confident look on his face. The type to bully, for sure. "I know, you are all excited!! But let's meet the ranked student. Hveni Rievelis!" and everywhere went quiet, waiting to see the student who had challenged Boris Hale.

A girl stood up among the crowd in a row just in front of mine. She made her way quietly to the stage. The crowd could do nothing but stare in awe as her autumn-brown skin took control of the crowd eyes. Her silvery-white hair swooped in sleek waves to her mid-back. Her eye patch shot her a sense of mysteriousness around her. Her right eye, was a beautiful mixture of emerald, almost a tint brighter.

Even with her ghostly presence, she managed to steal everyone's eyes, including mine. My eyes widened as I recognised her as the girl who helped me with my card.

'So she's one of those troublemakers. It's better to stay away then.'

All I needed was a normal military school life. Which I doubted was possible. I couldn't help but feel pity for the girl since everyone insisted this Boris guy was strong.

"Don't you feel it all? The excitement! Don't feel your heart racing?" Commander Crash said once more, making the crowd roar in unison.

"Street rules. One person goes unconscious, and the other wins. Both go unconscious. It's a tie. Anything is allowed!" Commander Crash explained and then walked out on stage with a captivating smile on her face. Whistles and cheers were heard from mostly the boys and some girls.

A horn was blown, and immediately, Boris went into action, smashing the ground to create a tremendous earthquake in the arena.

His hands controlled large boulders of rocks, sending them all at once to Hveni.

When he thought he had gotten her, she was nowhere to be seen. She dodged each one of them perfectly. While he continued sending large boulders her way.

He ran to her, swinging his fist, trying to get a hit on Hveni. It suddenly became a game of hit and dodge. Boris did the hitting while Hveni did the dodging.

"C'mon on!! Fight me like a man," he yelled in frustration. He was growing impatient. He hadn't landed a punch on her, not even the boulders that he threw.

Hveni stood about twenty feet away from him at the edge of the arena.

"I'm a woman, but I can show you how to fight like a man," she said calmly. Her hands reached the back of her head, untying the eye patch that she wore.

The eye patch slid off from her face with ease, revealing her left eye. It was a paradise bliss of purple and pink colliding together.