PROLOGUE

Genes.

The human genes had mutated into a form where one could possess super powers or rather abilities. No one knows how it came.

99.9℅ percent of human kind had mutated, the normal plain humans had ceased to exist and so the world went into a new era. One of superheroes.

Long, long ago, before the everything was formed were the beings of existence. The two gods. Light, Dark.

Under the Light, where four gods had brought up their clans in order to maintain balance of the realm.

Fire
Air
Water
Lightning.

Under the Dark, where mysterious evil beings that wanted to do everything in their power to destroy the Light. They had no clans as they were numerous.

A war had started out of nowhere, bringing destruction to both the Light and the Dark. At the end of everything, the Fire clans had created something that could balance the realms forever. They had created many Universes and installed in one of them, a creature. Creature of the Light. They had made many beings and in one of them, they chose a single soul to be merge with their creature.

After this, the Lark War had began and ended with both sides losing everything. The Light Side had rested in peace, knowing that what they had made will eventually work and they would finally end the war.

Every universe had their own existence and the universe where humans lived had been developed so far to the point nothing was hidden any more. Beings from other universe could now exchange their trades with another universe. Space travel had become so easy that it was walking from a house to a neighbors house. Although rivalry transpired in some, it was all peace and unity.

When there's good, there's always bad. The universe in which humans or rather superhumans, had grown so powerful that other beings were created in the process. They were the opposites of humans, Daelaiw. They were like dead superhumans who seemed go to have undergone far much decay and had somehow gotten evolved in the process. Much stronger, and logical than superhumans. Though dead, no one can understand the theory of how they came but one thing was for sure. They were here to feed, kill and destroy.

If the beings of Light were sure about what they created, then where was it? Where was the thing? The creature and what about it's vessel? No being on any universe was to ever find out and they didn't. Not until, she.

Vocabulary
[Lark War- Light and Dark joined together.]
[Daelaiw- Undead Creatures, Zombies]